View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 06:45 AM   #37
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 7 of denial

Today marks a record! 7 days of denial... I don't think that has happened since I discovered what orgasms are.
I am... proud, in a way. I never thought I had the patience for it. Hell, I never thought I would beg to be kept denied until Christmas.

And now, the moments when I have to touch my cunt as a rule (3x a day for at least half a minute) are becoming more and more torturous. Every time I have to touch, I edge. Sometimes more than once. They come quicker and quicker. Stopping is an almost impossible feat. Some trepidation is starting to creep into my mind... how am I going to survive at least another week? That's not even a given... Sir patiently reminds me that I will get my orgasm "when it's my time".

The 1,5 hour session yesterday where I was Sir's desk light, didn't help with the horniness at all!
Tied tightly, gagged, plugged, clamped for 1,5 hours. Just being an object. My only purpose; lighting the room. I was dripping wet from the first up until the last minute.
Afterwards we talked. I was allowed to touch my cunt and finger my clit. Though I had to keep typing with my free hand, I reached another edge very quickly.
I told Sir that I was about to cum, but I knew I wasn't allowed. I guess some part of me was hoping that I would get my orgasm. I wanted it so badly. I almost cried from frustration when Sir told me I had to stop. I think though, that if I had gotten to cum, I'd have been very disappointed. What the hell is happening with me . A month ago I would have declared myself crazy for saying this. I'd have jumped at the chance of an orgasm, as many and as quickly as possible.

I'm confused...crazy horny and confused. (And wearing my second pair of panties of the day and it's only afternoon!)

I did end up wearing my plug during the night. The break I had the night before, was enough to get rid of the irritation. So I have been wearing it again continually from yesterday morning.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 12-12-2016 at 06:52 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post: