View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 04:28 AM   #33
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongotheunjust View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week

2. Which sex you are: female

3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few: your call

4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 4

5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: mixed

6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: pass card please

7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: report
So Mongo the Unjust how unjust should I be with you?

Well let's start by filling in the question you didn't answer which is the last time I will do this I'm giving you excessive which means you get 11 orgasms in one week.

You can only orgasm during the following days/times
Weekends between 10am and 11am and 2pm-5pm
During the week 6:00-8:00 am and pm

As you like exposure and humiliation your weekend orgasms must all be done away from your home and never in the same place more than once. So have fun having full orgasms in your underwear which you keep on in shop changing rooms, toilets or even in a park hehe.

Your orgasms in the week require you to roll a die each time and edge that many times before you orgasm. But as you like objectification 30 minutes before you start you must send a picture of your boobs or pussy to no more than 3 people. If at least 2 respond saying positive things about the picture you can have a full orgasm but fail to get at least two and its a spoiled one so you want to make the pictures good

You get one pass card allowing an orgasm outside of those times or to excuse one orgasm. Back to your humiliation strip to your undies and pee yourself in the bath with pic proof to me please on here or kik Danb259

Have fun and I think we all look forward to your report next week

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote