View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 08:45 PM   #1
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Heart Cards Decide Your Outfit

Clothing Control Card Dare

This dare is inspired by Laila_P and her dare dressing dare for girls

What you will need:
deck of cards and clothing. Dice and various other things are optional.

The Game:
First, Get a deck of cards and find the: 7, 8, 9, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace of each suit. Second, shuffle the the cards. Third, strip naked and draw your first card doing as it says using the key below, repeating this processes until your have your outfit. You are not allowed to wear two of the same clothing types, only layering clothes as you normally would.
Example, if you draw the Jack of Hearts (T-shirt), then Ace of Hearts (Tank top), you would have to replace the T-shirt you just put on with a Tank Top. Then you draw a 7 of Hearts (Bra), this would be put worn underneath the Tank Top.
You may get to the end of the deck and find yourself not in a suitable outfit. Gather the cards and reshuffle them, then begin to draw and continue until your outfit is appropriate. There are some optional rules I thought of and listed them below, you may pick and choose as many as you like to add variety.
To make this dare accommodating to everyone; some of the items will have two options. Before you begin to draw cards, decide what type of clothing you will be wearing feminine or masculine. The clothing will always be listed as feminine then masculine, i.e. "Feminine clothing/Masculine clothing".

Optional Rules:
  • Before you have to reshuffle, remove 3 unwanted cards.
  • Draw only a predetermined amount set by yourself.
  • Draw only a predetermined amount decided by dice.
  • Stop drawing cards whenever you are pleased with your outfit.
  • Instead of replacing the clothing items of similar types, wear everything you draw.
  • Wear everything you draw in the order of in which it was drawn. Also removing the clothing when required from the most recent addition.
  • Start the game in what you are currently wearing.
  • Draw the first card, the suit your draw, is the suit you will be ignoring this time around.
  • Each clothing item can not be worn in the way it is supposed to be worn.
  • Start fully clothed, and pick a video game. Now each time you (pick one, based on your game): Die, score point(s), complete an objective, beat a level, kill a boss, or achieve a goal draw a card. Choose the best one based on your game and that happens every 10 minutes or so. Set a timer for how long you want to play for an end result.
  • Start clothed or not clothed. Throughout the day draw a card every hour changing your clothes as required. This could also be changed to every time you get a text/email or something else that happens often randomly during the day

Card Key

Hearts
7 - Bra/Under shirt.
8 - Draw until you get a "Spades". The cards drawn before the spades does not effect your outfit.
9 - Bra -or- T-shirt
10 - Tank Top.
Jack - Sweatshirt.
Queen - Pick an item of clothing you want.
King - Blouse/Button-up.
Ace - Underwear.

Diamonds
7 - G-string/None.
8 - Legging/sweatpants.
9 - Socks.
10 - Skirt/Shorts.
Jack - Short Skirt/Small Shorts.
Queen - Repick one item you removed before. If none, nothing happens.
King - T-shirt.
Ace - Short Shorts/Underwear.

Clubs
7 - Remove 1 item of clothing.
8 - Draw until you get a "Spades". The cards drawn before the spades does not effect your outfit.
9 - Belt.
10 - Scarf.
Jack - Hat.
King - T-shirt.
Ace - Jeans.

Spades
7 - Remove an item from your torso.
8 - Remove an item from your legs.
9 - Remove 2 items of clothing.
10 - Remove 1 item of clothing.
Jack - Undo all zippers.
King - Undo all buttons.
Ace - Shoes.

Just for Fun (optional) Dice Section
1. Take a picture wearing your outfit, save it for future memories, post it on getDare if you are really daring.
2. Go for a walk in your new fashion statement outfit. Or for the less daring, just step outside for as long as you can.
3. Have a dance party. play some music through something and dance around to it for 10+ minutes.
4. Play an hour+ of your favorite video game.
5. Masturbate for an hour wearing your outfit.
6. Get something done around your home.

Thanks for looking at my dare game. I hope you have fun doing it! I'd really like to hear how it went so don't be shy and post a response Feedback is welcomed. I haven't tried completely before posting but I went over it thoroughly and it seems suitable.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained

Last edited by naked_lego; 01-20-2017 at 10:05 PM.
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to naked_lego for this post: