View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #74
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Option 1: That was it, Dan exploded as soon as I flipped the switch and started that viberator a buzzing.

Option 2: I quite enjoyed the power over Dan and though he was close I kept him on edge as long as I could.
Dan exploded as soon as I flipped the switch and started that vibrator a buzzing. That was all I needed, I quickly put the vibrator down and stepped back. When I did, I saw the girls stretching the cum between their hands. Then, my Pam, grabbed Tara's hand and licked all the cum off of it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Next, she licked the cum off of ther own hands. Before I knew it, Tara was pulling Pam close to her. . .it looked like she was going to kiss her. She did!!!! Tara was kissing Pam, obviously using tongue. Tara tilted her head down and Pam's head above hers. Pam then pulled back her mouth, letting the cum run out of her mouth and into Tara's. This was incredible. Even though it wasn't my cum, I was really turned on.

Option 1: The girls leave me out of it and go to work on eachother while I stand and admire what is going on.

Option 2: The girls swallow whats left and turn the tables on me, forcing me to be their slave.

Dislikes: messy, scat, permanent, illegal, public
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote