Thread: Fiction: Slave Island
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #23
Thank you rachie

I have received a ton of comments and suggestions this week and I would like to thank everybody who sent me something. You guys help me so much! So, here is part 8 (my favorite part so far!)

Part 8: Submission

Nick picked up the phone beside his bed and quickly pressed the Front Desk key. A desk person answered, “Hello sir. What can I do for you today?”

“Yes, I would like a Low Slave sent to my condo.”

“Certainly. Any requests for specific slaves or just specific features?”

“Um... I don’t have a specific slave, but I would like a blonde girl with big tits, and a shaved pussy.”

“Of course.” The front desk lady replied, “She should be there shortly.” About five minutes later, Nick heard his doorbell ring. He ran downstairs and opened the door. A naked girl who looked to be about 25, was on her hands and knees. She looked just like Nick had requested. She had obviously dyed blonde hair, fairly big tits (Nick wasn’t really the best judge of boob sizes, but they looked to be about 34 c cups), and a beautiful, wet, shaved pussy.

“Get upstairs now!” He yelled. At first, his harsh, commanding tone surprised him. He was really getting into this whole master thing. The girl scampered up the stairs as fast as she could and waited obediently at the top. Nick joined her and led her to his bedroom. “Get on my bed and start rubbing your pussy.” The girl did as she was told, and she soon reached down and started rubbing her pussy quickly. She looked very sexy and she was moaning loudly. Nick started to take off his clothes to fuck her, but then an idea came to him. There was a punishment room in his house, right? Well, maybe we could do a little bondage. Nick had never tried BDSM before and the idea had always excited him.

“Stop,” Nick commanded. As soon as he said this, his slave dropped her hands to her side. “Get in my punishment room now!” The slave tried to hide her emotions, but Nick detected a sense of disappointment when he said this. She was probably punished all of the time and she thought she was going to get a break today. The girl was obviously very familiar with these types of condos, and she knew where the punishment room was. Like a good little slut, she climbed off the bed and crawled out of the bedroom, her tits swinging lightly.

When the couple reached the punishment room, Nick took a look around. The room was smaller, but perfect for one slave. One one wall, there were several chains and locks for hanging. On the other three walls, there were various sex tools and pieces of punishment equipment. In the center of the room, there was a wooden table with straps and chains hooked to every corner. Nick quickly decided that he wanted to have his slave hanging. With his slut stationary on the floor, he moved the table off to one side of the room. Then, he dragged his slave over to the hanging wall. He hooked her hands to the top chains and her feet down at the bottom, facing toward the center of the room. He was ready to begin the BDSM.

What do you guys think?

Likes: masturbation, shower, pain, private humiliation, spanking, CBT

Limits: Totally-public, permanent, family/social suicide

Check out my story, Slave Island!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...432#post790432
Thank you rachie is offline   Reply With Quote