Thread: The Lucky 6
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #8
CIA

Ruby

Here's the next one

"I just wanted to get this out of the way, I don't like you" I said throwing my JD bag over my shoulder
"Did I do something wrong, I didn’t mean to if I did" Will said giving me an innocent face
"No you didn't do anything wrong, you just irritate the hell out of me" I said
"Is it because I'm around Brian" Will asked
"No, I've always been this way toward you, I'm sorry if I seem like a dick or something" I said
"Its alright, I just didn't know that you... hated me" Will said with a sad look
"I'm sorry I shouldn't of told you that" I said
Will has one of those faces that reminds you of a lost puppy, when he's sad.
"Go have lunch with Brian, I'll make it up to you later, alright" I said not knowing exactly how to make it up to him.
"Alright" Will said leaving, all mopey and disappointed.

Whatever I just attempted to tell Will it just failed miserably. Wonder how I gonna fix this, what a sec I got an Idea!

"Hey, wait" I said running up to will
"What is i..."Will started but was cut off by me hugging him

I could feel him take a big breath and back up a few steps before accepting me, I could feel his heart beating, and his breathing slow. But eventually raped his arms around me, we stayed like this for three minutes. When we made contact its if the hate leaked away, replaced with a strong compassion.

"I'm sorry now go have lunch" I said patting him on the back letting him go, feeling better about myself, and for him of course.

Oh, and he left with a big ass grin on his face, and the darkest blush Ive seen on him.
As Will walked out of the locker room, I gave a brief glance around the locker room. Alot emotions were flying through here today, many of them good, a few bad. But at least I learned a few new things today. I saw the bottle of water Will gave me earlier I picked it up opened it and took a sip. Afterwards I shut the lights off and couldn't help but laugh out a little-bit, as I walked to my Trail Blazer.

I think I'll be smiling the rest of the day, maybe even more than Will, but I need a plan and a very good one...
CIA is offline   Reply With Quote