View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:39 PM   #8
stevieg

Default Part 3

Thank you to those who have posted positive feedback. I'm not sure if there is too much talk and not enough immediate action as in some of the stories. Anyway, a short part today and the "should I / shouldn't I" tease continues.

Here's part 3......................

Chas spoke first and croakily said "yes."

I walked into the room and boldly crossed the circle to the gap in the group which was slightly bigger than the rest but just happened to be the other side of the circle and meant I had to walk in front of everyone! Five sets of eyes watched me as I carefully stepped over them. Although my nightshirt came down to just above my knees the boys were all sitting on the floor and I suspect they would just about be able to see the bottom of my panties. Again, I felt a tingle of excitement and carefully sat down making sure I pulled the front of the night shirt over my knees as I crossed my legs.

As I sat down Chas spoke up. "We're all really, really sorry - we were out of order. Have you forgiven us?"

“Well,” I said, making sure I could be clearly understood and carry as much authority as I could bearing in mind I was the youngest in the room, "If you want me to come and join you again there needs to be some rules. I want us to have some fun, but there have to be limits - I have no intention of taking any of my clothes off for you guys. If at any time I think you are going too far I will say STOP. If I have to say it twice I'm out of here and I'm going to tell someone and that will mean BIG trouble. Is that understood or shall I just get out of here now?"

With that there was a round of "understood"; "That's Ok"; "Thanks" and almost a cheer from everyone that I was staying!

Carl looked around the group ending up looking at me. "Shall we continue with truth or dare or play something different?"

Before anyone could answer, someone looked at me and asked “Do you want a drink first?” It seemed like a good idea to me to help settle my nerves which were causing my heart to pound and make my skin tingle all over. I wasn't sure what was going to happen but it was exciting and I hoped very much I could keep some sort of control over the situation.

“I'm OK with Truth or Dare if you guys are OK with my rules.” I said "but I want to go and get a drink first."

Chas and I went to the kitchen where he grabbed two beers and passed one to me. I opened it and took a swig before following Chas back to the lounge.

For the second time I had to walk over the group of boys sitting on the floor knowing that there was a good chance that they could see the bottom of my panties. I reasoned with myself that it wasn't really any worse than me wearing a bikini to the pool and my nervousness was nothing compared to the excitement I felt about all of those eyes on me. I stepped carefully between the seated boys but not really taking care this time to try and stop my nightdress swinging open at the bottom before sitting down next to Chas.

Everyone appeared to be waiting for someone to say something when I turned and looked straight at Chas and said “I've not completed a turn yet.” Perhaps I was being a bit too daring and took a swig of my beer waiting to see what would happen.

After a few moments during which Chas looked like he was thinking hard, he looked at me and said "It's really difficult. I don't know what to ask you if you ask for a dare. I have a truth question but the dare is difficult - I don't want it to be boring but then I don't want it to break your rules and you get up and go. It's good having you here!"

I was touched he didn't want me to leave and also pleased he said he didn't want to break my rules. With a bit of a grin I said "Well, I did say I wouldn't take my clothes off but I also said that if you asked me to do something I didn't want to then I would say no. If you try to force me I'll leave but otherwise you can ask and see what happens." I knew this wasn't really in the spirit of Truth or Dare but there you are - I'd set the rules and wasn't about to do something I'd regret later.

“OK then,” said Chas, "truth or Dare?”

I grinned back at him, again perhaps being a bit too brave, and replied, "Well, given that you told me you have a truth question for me but also knowing that I haven't done much yet, I'll do both if you want!" There were cheers from the boys as they waited for Chas's response.

To be continued......................................... .
stevieg is offline   Reply With Quote