View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 01:59 PM   #209
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Location: At my house waiting for something exciting to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
The worst won't happen if everybody just respects other people of this great kingdom and in the end nobody is forced to do a dare at first they say this to king or queen who gave it they can then give a replacing more suiting but harder punishment if one realy feels he is not treated right in anyway my door and that of the administration department is alwasy open to put in a formal complaint
ah yes and so are all the other kings/queens or do you forget we are just as capable as you are though still this matter can be post poned for the moment but eventually it will have to be addressed with a more serious tone for no matter how noble there causes there will all monarchs (kings and queens) will become corrupt only a mear foresight to what is to surely come eventually one of us will try to have more power than the rest but anyway im sure this is boring everyone and I am also sure that our slaves and servants would rather have dares then listen to two stuborn people bicker right so how bout we give them what they surelly want