Thread: Non-Fiction: world cup finals dare
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #12
riley138

Default world cup dare part 4 sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by riley138 View Post
most of the week was just me getting text of me to do dares. jamal would not look at me and he lives across the street. he was playing soccer with all the kids on our street. i watch him in my room, man he can pass and he taught me. he didn't talk to me it was just text..

i got to edge, man i love edging, nothing better other than blasting one on your body, face, but edging better. dude try it

jamal owed me, on sat night, he had me dress as a girl, make up, heels and he held my hand
i looked back and missed somethings that should be added. he made me call him daddy the rest of the night and he would spank me, if i didn't call him that or when i mouthed off to him, or did something he didnt like, or sometimes just to just to spank me.

the next morning was weird. we got up and jamal didnt say to much to me. there was this odd vibe going on between us so i left.

this is about where i left off. jamal would just text me with dares and he would play soccer with rest of the people on the street. god love i love watching him play. i think hes better than every american in the mls. he text with many edging dares and if i shot i have to punish myself. this sucked cause i was soo sure he wanted to kiss me that first night. i felt alone . and if i started to talk to him he'd turn away from me. um, like,what did i do?

the texting things still happend till i got the balls to talk to him. i still had to call him daddy. but he wouldn't even look at me when i talked to him. i lost my best friend over some stupid bet. he told me wait til saturday, his house 9 am.

fine whatever i thought. so i played his little game thinking, but for real, i dont know what i was thinking other than i was angry, hurt, and lost and by myself. i tried texting jamal back asking what i did wrong but he would just text a punishment to me like spanking myself or wanking with toothpaste. stuff like that. on friday he made wank til i shot five times and told me to wankoff every time i woke up that night. i did as ordered.

saturday 9 am. showed up. i crossed the street, i was feeling like jamal had died. christ, he's my other bro. the guy i could talk to about anything. ok i show up, walk in and his mom was there. odd. she eyed balled me from top to bottom and there were 2 ladies, never got there names.

the first lady, did my hair in cornrows with each row end with a a pink or blue plastic jewels on the end. the next lady made me up and i looked pretty. not cute, hot or sexy. but pretty.

this part didnt happen, i made it up for you, the reader. i guess i wanted you to think i was cool or something. i lost my best friend. jamal will not even talk to me. but u got what u wanted

dislikes pee, tied up,

limits poo, drinking pee, extreme pain,

Last edited by riley138; 07-26-2010 at 11:44 PM. Reason: this is bs
riley138 is offline   Reply With Quote