Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 05:36 AM   #25
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 12

Part 12

Bethany Turner was sitting on her own, away from the others, drinking from a carton of pop.

“There’s fifteen minutes left before the end of lunch.”

Bethany looked round and saw James Milton behind her. “So,” she said, turning back to view the lake.

“So, I need some relief.” James stood beside her. “Liam does too.”

Bethany stood up reluctantly.

“We’ve found a spot back there.” James pointed to ‘back there’.

Beth sighed. She knew what James wanted her to do. She just hoped it was a hand job and not oral.

James took Beth’s hand and led her to a quiet secluded spot where Liam was sitting. When he saw them approaching, Liam stood up.

James let go of Beth’s hand and dropped his trousers. “Liam, go and keep watch. If anyone comes near, whistle.”

Liam nodded and then mouthed the word ‘sorry’ to Beth. Beth just smiled.

When Liam had gone, James put his hand to Beth’s head, beckoning her to kneel.

“Can I just...” Beth wasn’t sure what to say, “You know... with my... hand?”

“No,” James said, “With your mouth. I want you to swallow it all.”

Beth knelt down in front of James and watched as his penis began to stiffen and grow in front of her eyes.

“And hurry,” James said, “You’ve got Liam after me.”

Beth opened her mouth and put her lips around James’ penis. She started to suck on it. It made her slightly nauseous but she managed to keep it going long enough to bring him to a quick climax. As he ejaculated into her mouth, her natural reaction was to spit it out but James had his hands firmly placed at the back of her head, preventing her from withdrawing. She swallowed the fluid.

As James let go of her head, she moved back and released his cock which was already starting to contract.

“Stay there,” he said. “Liam!” he called out.

Liam came back just as James had fastened his trousers.

“Okay,” James said, “I’ll keep watch. You enjoy yourself.”

Liam watched as James disappeared and then looked at Beth.

“Please don’t make me...” Beth’s voice trailed off as a tear welled up in the corner of her eye and rolled down her cheek.

“Stand up,” Liam said.

Beth clambered to her feet.

“Let me finger you,” Liam said.

Beth was thrown slightly. “F-finger... me?”

“Turn round.”

Beth turned round.

“Loosen your trousers,” Liam said.

Beth loosened her trousers.

Liam put his arm round her and slipped his hand in between her legs, He stroked her slit and then put the tip of his finger to the opening. “Spread your legs a bit.”

Beth moved her left foot a short distance further to the left.

Liam pushed his finger inside.

Beth felt him moving it around inside her and then felt a second finger enter her. She tried to stay calm as Liam found her sensitive spot. It was obvious that Liam had no idea what to do and shortly after he’d put his fingers in he removed them.

“Do yourself up, Beth,” he said, as he put his fingers to his mouth and sucked on them.

Beth fastened up her trousers and turned round to face Liam.

Liam unfastened his own trousers and released his hard cock. “Wank me,” he said.

Beth put her hand around the erection and set about pumping it as quickly as she could. This was preferable to the alternative. She felt him twitch in her hand and the white viscous fluid dribbled out. It wasn’t the powerful spurt she was expecting. It trickled onto her hand.

“Lick it all off,” Liam said.

Beth let go of Liam’s cock and put her hand to her mouth. She extended her tongue and licked the semen from the back of her hand. When it was clean, she looked at Liam again. He had done up his trousers and was watching her.

James reappeared again. “Time’s up,” he said, “Lunch is over. We’d better get back.”

“Yes,” Liam said, “We’d better.”

To be continued.

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 09-04-2014 at 05:39 AM. Reason: typo
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote