View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #8
Duckman91

Chapter 3: The Game Continues

While Dan and Jerry were completely naked in the stalls right next to each other. I was waiting for my dare from Jerry. At least a minute had passed before he spoke to me. “Ty, I dare you to take all of your clothes off, one at a time. For every turn that passes, you hand me a piece of clothing.”. “That’s not so bad, I’ll just head to the stall and”. “Oh no! you must stay in the middle of the bathroom, and Elliot has to go into a stall!” he inturrepted. I was so shocked, I never thought my friends were that dirty. “Um, no way dude!” I quickly said. “I am not doing that!”. “Too bad, or do you want us to come out of the stalls and see you naked!” I thought about what could happen, “What if someone did walk in? No one has seen me naked.” I then said, “ Fine, I’ll do it, but stay in the stall when I finally get naked.” “Ok, that’s fine Ty,” said Jerry.

I was about to ask Elliot, but then I saw it was 1:48 pm. School was going to end in twelve minutes since it was Friday, and the teachers gave us a half day. I yelled to my friends, “We have been in here for almost 20 minutes! And school ends in 10! We better go back to class before the teachers think something is up!” “Yeah, I guess that’s true, oh well, this was fun!” exclaimed Elliot. And we all agreed. Dan and Jerry put all there clothes back on, and we all headed back to class. The last 10 minutes of school went by quickly, but all I was thinking was about how lucky I was to get out of the dare I had to do . Just then school ended, and I went to my locker to get my books. Just as I was about to head to my bus, Elliot came over to me. He said, “Ty, I texted my mom, she said you, Dan, and Jerry could sleep over tonight. We might even finish our game tonight. I’ll text you the details later, See ya tonight, buddy.

That chapter was sorta short so here is another one.

Chapter 4: The Sleepout, with a Twist

It was now 5:45 pm. I was all packed and ready to go. Elliot told us to meet him at his house at 6 o’clock for a cook out in his backyard, and a pool party. We all cooked some hot dogs over the fire pit, swam in his pool, and had a great time. It was now about 11 o’clock. We were gonna go up to Elliots room and just play video games and stuff. Elliot then suggested we sleep out in the backyard in a giant tent he has from when his family goes camping. We all agreed that this was a great idea. We helped him set it up, and we brought a tv from his house. We got all the cables set up and we also grabbed his laptop. It was about 11:30 now and we just set up our sleeping bags and started playing video games and talking. It was about 12:30 am, and Elliot suggested we finish our turh or dare game, and we all agreed to this.

“So, it’s Ty’s turn, right?” Asked Elliot. “Yeah”, I said. “So, T or D, Elliot?” I asked, trying to sound cool. “Hmm, I think I’ll be a pussy and take take truth. Are you kidding! Dare me, and make it harder than that swearing one from this afternoon.” He replied. I thought long and hard for about a minute while Jerry and Dan just looked at me. I finally said, “Since we were playing dirty today at school, I dare you to take all your clothes off in here, but your boxers, or tidy whitys, since im sure you still wear them.” Dan, Jerry, and I all laughed. Elliot just red with an angry expression on his face. He looked at me, and then said, “No sweat.” And took off his socks. He then took off his shirt. He was chubby, but not fat. But I have seen him shirtless all the time when we went swimming. He stepped outside the tent. Looked around the house to make sure his parents were asleep. When he saw they were. He came back in, and took of his shorts. There he was, a 13 year old boy in his boxers sitting in a tent with 3 other boys. I could see a semi boner poking out of his boxers.

“Are we gonna play, or just sit here?” asked Elliot. “So Dan, truth or dare?”. “I want a dare! A hard one too!” said Dan. “Dan, I dare you to take off all your clothes, but your shirt!” said Elliot. Dan was shocked. He didn’t know what to say. “Do I have to, Elliot?” asked Dan. “You don’t have to, unless you want the, the, the Dare punishment!” Yeah! If you refuse to do a dare, you have to do the Dare Punishment. The Dare Punishment is running naked into the house and getting as much drink and food as you can carry alone. You must come back in the tent, fully naked, and eat and drink all the food. If you are not full, and your bladder isn’t full, you must go get more food. When you are ready to piss and shit, you must go outside in the woods, and do your business with us watching. And you gotta shit and pee on your hands, and then suck and swallow what ever is left on your hands!” said Elliot with an evil smile on his face. Dan, Jerry, and I all were wide mouthed. We were shocked. None of us thought Elliot was this dirty.

“Elliot, you have a very, very dirty mind. I think I will take the dare, and not that.” Said Dan. “I thought you might.” Said Elliot. Dan then started to strip. He took of his socks. He then took of his shorts. He then looked around the tent, and pulled his rather large shirt over his knees. Elliot was watching with extreme intrest, as was Jerry. Dann then pulled his boxers off and made sure his large shirt was corvering his knees and penis. “Okay, Jerry, truth or dare?”. Jerry thought, but then said, “I want dare Dan!”. “Okay, Jerry. I dare you to take all your clothes off and get in a sleeping bag.” Said Dan. Jerry wan’t the one to back out of a dare. “No problem.” Said Jerry, as he got in his sleeping bag and stripped down naked…

Please tell me what you think. Good or bad. And any suggestions are good to.

Last edited by Duckman91; 08-02-2010 at 06:32 PM.
Duckman91 is offline   Reply With Quote