Thread: Wet For You
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 03:46 AM   #17
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 5

Wet For You Part 5

She reached for her phone and looked at the incoming number. He let out a sigh. It was Sarah, a friend from school.

Hannah answered the call. “What?” she said sharply.

“Sorry,” Sarah replied, “I was just wondering if you fancy coming out later.”

“I’m busy,” Hannah said, “And I’m expecting a call.”

“Who from?” Sarah wanted to know.

“Just... someone,” Hannah replied.

Hannah tried to end the call as soon as she could and then, as soon as she had hung up, she lay back on her bed, cradling the phone. She wondered if he would call her.

Her laptop beeped. She got up from her bed and looked at it. A new email. She opened it. It was from him.

“Hannah,” he wrote, “I can’t call you on the phone. Not yet. I will email you in about half an hour to let you know what I want. Until then, I want you to be naked. Strip off.”

She re-read the email and then went back to her bed. She realised she was already naked from the waist down and was just wearing her bra and Superman t-shirt. She pulled off the t-shirt and unclipped her bra.

She lay back on the bed. Why did she obey him just then? He can’t see her; there’s no webcam. She realised that she wanted to obey him. She had wanted to be his dare slave before she knew who he was. Knowing his identity didn’t make him any less intriguing.

Her hand went down between her legs and she started to finger herself. She was still a virgin but she’d brought herself off with her fingers many times. This time she imagined it was him, her tutor, that was fingering her.

She started to moan softly as she found her clit and brushed her finger over the sensitive tip. “Oh yeah,” she muttered, as she felt a spark of electricity rush through her body. “Fuck me. Make me come.” She shuddered as her clit began throbbing. It thundered. She was about to come. She gripped the bed sheet with the fingers of her free hand and closed her eyes as her orgasm came and... her computer beeped.

Shit! she thought as she removed her finger from her cunt.

The email was from him. It was the one she’d been waiting for.

“Hannah,” it read, “I hope you are naked. Take a picture of yourself right now and send it to me as an attachment. You have two minutes.”

She found her phone and took a picture of herself through the full-length mirror. She quickly took the memory card from her phone, slipped it into the appropriate slot on her laptop and clicked onto the picture file. She attached it to an email and added the message. “This is me now.” She pressed send and hoped that he wouldn’t notice that her cunt lips were red and swollen. Or maybe she hoped that he would notice it.

About two minutes later, a new message popped into her inbox.

“Well done,” it read, “I have a new task for you. When you come to school tomorrow, wear no panties. You have my class last thing. When lesson is over, I want you to stay behind. What happens then will prove to me how serious you are about being my dare slave. If you want to back out, wear your panties tomorrow. If you are not wearing them tomorrow, you will be my dare slave and there is no backing out.”

Hannah took a hard swallow. No panties? Stay behind after school? What’s going to happen? What will he do to me? She had a million questions and none of them would be answered until after school tomorrow.

To be continued..
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote