View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 02:49 PM   #17
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 8

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 8

Hours later Karl, Bobby, Lena and Sue are walking to Adam’s place.
Sue: “I am so excited to see, what they have been doing.”
Karl: “Yes, I just hope that they have not discovered your equipment Bobby”
Bobby: “It is well hidden, so that I am not afraid of.”
They stop outside and try to look inside the garden.
Lena: “I will sneak inside to see if the coast is clear.”
She walks inside the property and tries to listen to any voices. Lena does not hear any, however she sees light inside the house where Adam is sitting with his parents. This information makes Lena sneak back outside again
Sue: “So?”
Lena: “No sound from the clubhouse, and I saw Adam and two adults inside the house, assuming it is his parents.”
Bobby: “Good, Karl you come with me, Lena and Sue you stand guard here outside.”
Karl is following Bobby, and they return with the spy equipment five minutes later.
Lena smiles: “Nice! Now let’s go to your place Bobby to watch the content.”
Bobby also smiles: “Indeed!”
They quickly goes back to Sue’s place for their bikes and ride to Bobby’s house.

In Bobby’s room, Bobby is turning on his computer and finds some wires for the four cameras and the two microphones.
Karl: “How does it work?”
Bobby: “I got this program from my cousin. It can play all four video recordings simultaneously, and we can choose which of the two sound tracks to use. This way we watch their game, as we were there.”
Sue: “Wow!”
Bobby gets the last wires in place and starts the program. On the screen are the four recordings in each corner, and they can all clearly see the clubhouse from each of its corners.
Lena: “Does it work? There is no movement…”
Bobby: “Patience… patience… Remember that we installed those hours before anyone arrived.”
Karl: “Fast forward then.”
Bobby: “Yes yes…” He push the button, and move forward to the entering of the six friends.
Sue: “STOP!”
Bobby smiles: “Yes, and now the action begins.”

They all sit around the screen, looking and listening to the game. In the beginning there is not much to see, but they hear some truths.
Video: “How many times have you wanked since our last game?”
Video: “You know that I do that almost every day, so I would say ten – At least.”
Karl: “He he… active he is.”

Video: “If you have ever kissed a girl, tell us about it.”
Lena: “Look at her, this is embarrassing…”
Video: “Last Christmas I was visiting my cousins, we were playing Truth and dare. My cousin got the dare to kiss me for one minute… so we did. I could not back out, then she would have been punished.”
Bobby: “I like that they do not back out.”
Lena: “Yes!”

Video: “Last time you kissed Mike's nipples. Would you had let him kiss yours?”
Video: “As you just mentioned, we do not back out of a dare, so yes I would.”
Karl get a huge smile on his face: “That is a useful information – Let’s hope they dare each other a lot.”

The screen shows the first dare, where Mike does his pushups.
Sue: “Boring dare… Hope this is not the standard.”
Karl: “Let them get starting, hopefully they get into it soon.”

Video: “You got your ears pierced last month. Ever thought about getting piercing other places? Like in your nipples or pussy? If you do - where and why?”
Video: “I have to admit that I have considered how it must be to get my nipples pierced. I know that the pain getting them done will be huge – But what about afterwards? Would it then feel good? I don’t know.”
Video: “So nipples – Maybe. Pussy that is a whole different story. I cannot imagine the pain, but again the pleasure afterwards? Ohhhh… I don’t think I will, but I can’t rule out completely that I never will do it.”
Sue: “Wow… That is wild, I have never thought that much about something like that…”

Video: “I dare you to put on the blindfold, we then randomly select two players to kiss your cheeks.”
The video show Nikki and Adam kissing Tom on each of his cheeks.
Bobby stops the Video: “So what do you think? Is this going to work?”
Lena: “If you look at their faces when they answer, I think it says a lot.”
Sue: “What do you mean?”
Lena: “Last time we concluded that they share almost any secret inside the group. So this is their most private secrets they are telling. I don’t think, they like that to get public.”
Karl: “So you think this is enough?”
Lena: “Maybe not this, but again, it is just first round.”
Bobby: “Agree… Let’s see the next round…” He starts the video again.

Video: “I dare you to show your bare ass for two minutes.”
Karl: “Oh my god, look at her… This is not something she is keen to do…”
The video is continuing and Jenny is getting up.
Sue: “She is doing it… finally some action. Let’s hope she shows more than just her ass to the cameras.”
They watch as Jenny goes to the wall to undress, and shows her ass.
Bobby: “Damn… No pussy for us.”
Lena smiles: “Hmmm, maybe close is also good enough?”
Bobby get the idea: “Yeah – you are right. She don’t need to know that we do not have it.”
Sue: “Also look at the others, this is not something they do every time. It looks like it is the first time they have seen her ass.”

The video continues, and the four friends hope for more action.
Video: “Have you ever kissed a guy older than eighteen?”
Video: “No way!”
Karl: “Boring…”

Video: “I dare you to kiss Jenny's bare ass.”
Video: “WHAT!!??!!”
Bobby: “Cool!! Look at his face!”
Sue: “And look at the girl’s face… She is not happy either…”
They watch as Jenny and Mike are getting themselves ready for the dare.
Bobby: “And again they are doing it. Seem that it is correct that they do not back out from dares – That is so good!”
Mike is kissing Jenny’s ass, and they get back into their position.
Lena: “Twice she is showing her ass, a little gimps of her pussy might be there. Bobby note the times and have a better look later.”
Bobby nods: “Yes!”

Video: “Do you like Jenny's ass?”
Video: “Yes, Jenny has a nice ass.”
Karl smiles: “Indeed she has, and we will have a closer look at it later.”
They all get a good laugh at that.

Video: “I dare you to have Jenny and Elena to take off their socks and put them in your head for two minutes.”
Video: “Ewwwww… That is gross…”
Sue: “Oh yeah that is gross… Happy that it is not me…”
The video shows how Jenny and Elena are playing with their socks in Nikki’s face.

Video: “Don’t worry, you are more a bare ass type. I dare you to have someone give you a bare ass spanking, let’s say 10 hits.”
Video: “And who is getting the honor?”
Karl: “Yes! More action. And maybe a little view at his little dick. Was that not the boy without any hair?”
Sue: “I think you are right. Else we will find out later.”
Video: “Well is might only be fair, if it is Jenny. So Jenny – Please spank my ass.”
Lena: “And they are trying to be fair as well. Good…”
They hear the ten *Smacks* in the video and then there is a break in the video, as the six friends are leaving the clubhouse.
Bobby: “Hope they are coming back. This round was far better than the first one.”
They all agree on that, and bobby are fast forwarding the video to the next action.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote