View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 07:56 AM   #23
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 10

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 10

The four friends are assembled at Bobby’s place on Sunday. They are ready to make their plan on how to use the spy video they recorded the day before.
Bobby: “Okay – Here is my suggestion. We find something on each of the six, and confronts them individually within the next days. Here we makes sure that they will cooperate, so we can have them play future games with us present, and with our rules.”
Lena: “Sounds like a good plan.”
Karl and Sue also agree.
Lena: “Who will be the easiest target?”
Bobby: “I believe it will be the girl called Jenny.”
Karl: “What do we have on her?”
Sue: “Was that the girl who showed her ass?”
Bobby: “Yes. We have pictures of her ass and her erect nipples in her bra-less state. And with some luck we can convince her that we have pictures of both her pussy and tits.”
Lena: “Sounds good. Sue let’s go visit her tomorrow, and try to convince her.”
Sue is smiling: “I am in. Let’s meet outside her school tomorrow.”

Karl: “Good – Who is next? I have an idea that the sister touching her brother would be possible too. However I think we should take them together.”
Bobby: “Good idea. Confront them with the recording should be enough. They are called Mike and Elena. I will do that. Sue and Lena, who will help me?”
Lena: “I can do that. We can do that, when I am done with Jenny.”
Sue: “Bobby, how did you get the names?”
Bobby smiles at Sue: “Checked the video this morning.”
Sue: “Ah Okay. Who is next?”

Karl: “What about the little dicked boy?”
Bobby: “Tom? The brother to Jenny? Yes let’s take him next.”
Karl: “I will take him then, it should not be a problem. He seems very worried about his little penis. However maybe I should wait until Tuesday? So we do not do the brother and sister the same day. We want to make sure that they are confronted individually – Right?”
Lena: “Yes, good idea. Who do we have left?”

Bobby: “Nikki and Adam.”
Sue: “Nikki – That is the girl talking about masturbation?”
Bobby: “Yes.”
Sue: “What else do we have?”
Bobby: “Kissed a girl and no pubic hair. Might be harder…”
There is silent for a moment, as the four friends are considering the situation.
Lena: “I might have an idea. If we get a nude photo of Jenny, we can show that to her, and say that if we do not get the same, we will publish it. They seems to be close friends.”
Sue: “If we get the nude photo, I can talk to Nikki. Also Tuesday.”
Karl: “Good.”

Lena: “Then we only have Adam left.”
Bobby: “Yes, he is the tricky on.”
Karl: “Not necessarily. The bra picture is good. And else we hopefully have a lot of good stuff from the others we can use. Bobby let’s take him together.”
Bobby: “Yes, let’s do that. Either later Tuesday or Wednesday.”
Karl: “Agree.”

Bobby: “Also remember that our goal is to get good material to convince them to play. Not to play with them! So keep focused, we have a once in a lifetime opportunity here. We don’t want to ruin it!”
They all agree on that.
Lena: “Karl and Bobby. If you succeed with Adam, why don’t you have him arrange a new game with the others soon?”
Sue: “That is an excellent idea. Then we can soon test our material, and not wait for them to maybe play again.”

Bobby: “Now I have made a copy for each of you with the material. Go home and prepare for the next couple of days. And keeps us all posted about the progress.”
They then leave Bobby, to prepare for the next days.

Sue and Lena are meeting outside Jenny’s school the next day. They have brought their bikes, as they hope that Jenny is either on bike or on foot. They have to follow her home, as they have no idea, on where she lives.
Lena: “There she is.”
Sue: “Let’s hope she is not with the bus or is pickup by someone in a car.”
They follow Jenny with a little distance, to make sure she does not suspect anything.
Jenny is going for her bike, says goodbye to her friends and rides off.
Sue and Lena are relieved, and they quickly follow her.
Jenny has no idea, she is followed. She rides her bike to her house, gets off and walks into the driveway.
Sue and Lena ride into the driveway and stop on either side of Jenny.
Jenny is surprised: “Who are you, what do you want?”
Lena: “We have something to show you. Is there any where private, we can show it?”
Jenny: “I don’t want to buy anything, sorry…”
Sue: “Oh you don’t understand. We have something about you… That we would like to show you…”
Jenny is confused: “Can’t you just show me here?”
Lena: “If you want – Okay.”
She finds here cellphone and starts the video where Jenny is stripping off her pants and panties, to show her ass.
Jenny is worried: “What?? How??? Nooooo….!!!”
Sue: “Should we go a more private place? Or do you still prefer to do it here?”
Jenny is convinced: “No no… let’s go inside, I am home alone for at least one hour… But please…. Why???”
Sue and Lena do not answer, they just follow Jenny into the house and to her room.

Jenny: “Please what do you want? And how did you get the video?”
Sue: “Oh, we know about you game, we also know how you fucked that carrot.”
Jenny: “Nooo… please…”
Lena: “And we just came by to let you know that everyone at your school will see the video. Also the part where you are flashing you pussy.”
Jenny is panicking: “NOOOO!!! Please don’t do this! PLEASE!!”
Sue: “Okay calm down. Maybe we can come to an agreement.”
Jenny: “Please…”
Lena: “My brother loved this video, just too bad that you did not really showed you tits. But it was nice of you to walk home braless.”
They really try to scare Jenny, and it is working.
Jenny sacredly thinks: “They know everything. Even that I did not had a bra on, when I left. What do I do?”
Sue: “Now there are two options. Either you come with us and show her brother your naked body…”
Jenny: “NO NO NO!! Not that!!”
Lena: “Or you show us those tits right now.”
Jenny does not think, she just pulls off her shirt and shows her bra. Then she looks up at the two girls, moves her hands to her back to unclip the bra. Jenny lets it fall to the ground, and her tits are shown to the girls.
Sue is smiling at Lena, who quickly snaps a photo of Jenny and her tits with her phone.
Jenny quickly covers her tits with her hands and scream: “NNNNOOOO!!! Delete that – NOW!!”
She tries to get the phone with one hand, while covering her tits with the other.
Sue is stepping between them and holds Jenny’s arm: “Hold it right there. Step back and pose for us.”
She is calm and determined in her voice. So Jenny steps back and slowly lets her hands fall to her sides, she begs again: “Please… why???”
Lena snaps a few more photos: “Because my brother wants to see you. And you did not want to go to him.”
Jenny: “Please are we done now? And please don’t show those photos or video to anyone else… Please…”
Sue is getting bolder: “We are done in a moment, but because you tried to take the phone, we will give my friend here’s brother something extra. STRIP!”
Jenny: “NOOO!! I can’t…”
Lena cuts her off: “Then we cannot keep the video and photos for us self.”
Jenny considers her options for a moment, and then slowly starts to take off her shoes, then socks and finally her pants.
She then stand there in front of two completely strangers, only in her panties. Jenny lowers them too, steps out of them and look at the girls. She does not even try to beg anymore, she just want it done. She still believes and hopes that the photos are not shown to anyone else, then this girl’s brother, which she hopefully does not know – and never will get to know.
Lena takes a couple of photos of the naked girl: “Spread your legs a little.”
Jenny does so, showing her little slit with the sparse hair.
Lena takes the last couple of photos, checks her phone for the pictures, and signals to Sue.

Sue goes to the table and picks up some paper and a pen, then she walks to Jenny: “One last thing. Write your phone number and email…”
Jenny does not like it, but does as instructed, and hands the paper back to Sue.
Lena: “Now Jenny. We assume that you don’t want us to say anything about this to anyone – Correct?”
Jenny nods and whispers: “Yes…”
Lena: “Then we expect the same from you! Or else!”
Jenny nods again: “Yes.”
Sue and Lena then leave Jenny, to tell Bobby and Karl the good news. It has been far better, than they could have imagined. Jenny was so easy.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote