Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 02:05 PM   #51
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Train Task

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
My young German slut. I am intrigued by your reports. I think you are hot, but at the same time I'm disappointed. Didn't we agree that your pussy belongs to me? So what's going on? I'm the only one who has the right to decide it you are allowed to cum or not! Don't you agree? And now I have to read about you masturbating all the time. Cumming all the time. Basically doing what you want, without thinking of me, your MASTER!

This has to be punished! Severely. And I just know how. As you seem to need as many orgasms as possible – you will get a lot of orgasms. In public. Just as you like it! I order you to masturbate in a train. For everybody to see. As often as you can...
I did it, Master! It took me some time to figure out a way to do it. In the end, I used a loose, low cut "boy friends" jeans. It was hanging low so it showed my panties and it was wide enough for my roaming hands. And to make sure that I could touch my pussy easily, I unstitched the trousers pockets.

The car I was in was very crowded. I sat in the last row, so I could watch all the other people. I slid my hand in my pocket and stroked my pussy. The thought of playing with my sex in full sight made me hot immediately. Even when two young girls sat very close to me, I kept going, only moving my purse into my lap for some cover. When the two girls stood up and got out of the car at the next station, I could not hold it any longer and I did cum. It was a very strong orgasm, and I did not manage to be quiet, but fortunately nobody seemed to care.

I was still horny and the situation was so arousing that I simply continued to play with my fuck-hole. At the end of the journey, after almost half an hour, I was so horny that I was bold enough to push my panties to the side and insert 2 fingers in my dripping wet cunt. I managed to cum just in time, the moment the train reached the station. I had to get out. I was a little bit shaky when I joined all the other students leaving the train.

Your slut thinks that it was a cool task. It made her incredibly hot and she had two wonderful orgasms...
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote