View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 12:32 AM   #67
Slutylittlesub

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it?

Pee play there was one time I was so horny I thought I would drink pee just to be allowed to cum. Luckily it did not come to that.

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell?

The only one is tentacles but I have recently learned some people are into it other than me.

3. what is the first name of the most recent person you thought about fucking?

Nakita TV show character

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it?

pair of long nilon socks they feel really nice. Not really ashamed.

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it?

yes a sock that got mixed in my laundry. Did not do anything with it but kept it for a bit and then threw it away.

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it?

no

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws)

shorts

(show me your body)

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like?

umm in person. toned body, short brown hair, no body hair. 7 inch dick. I have only seen guys naked in person so far.

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance?

I have some room for improvement and I am making good progress

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general?

good I guess

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it?

I was taking a pic for a dare and someone walked in my room. I played it off as I was changing but I was terrified.

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently?

no

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour?

scared I have a roommate in the bed across from me.

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them)

complete unable to speak.

(swim with me)
in public swimming places...

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal?

no

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel?

yes but no one saw

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it?

no

(taste me)
for these questions, if you've tasted the thing, say so and what it tasted like. if you haven't, say what you think it would taste like.

18. what does boy cum taste like?

salty

19. what does girl cum taste like?

I don't know want to find out though.

20. what does toilet water taste like?

Tap water

21. what does pee taste like?

no Idea

22. what does poop taste like?

no idea

23. what does blood taste like?

like metal. Tasted it from nose bleeds
|23|TransGirlpuppy|Bisexual (everyone is cute labels are confusing) (She/her)
Slutylittlesub is offline   Reply With Quote