View Single Post
Old 12-21-2023, 11:37 PM   #23
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Quick dare... okay, in front of your bedroom window, pick up where that striptease left off. Start dancing naked. Stroke your breasts and butt seductively. Finish off by playing with your pussy, right in front of the window, for at least 5 minutes.
I just finished this dare and I am so turned on right now. I definitely want to do more tonight now lol. I got naked, which did not take long at all and got in from of the window. I began to dance, the same way I was dancing before. While dancing, I started off with playing with my breasts. I stroked them and rubbed the nipple on each one a bit. I got kinda lost in the moment and had a fun time rubbing my breasts all over while dancing. It did feel good and I did enjoy it. I wasn’t really sure the best way to seductively stroke my butt so I just tried my best. I rubbed the checks a bit and kinda grabbed them as I was doing that. I kept dancing this whole time. I also softly rubbed up and down my butt crack as well. Once I had done all of this for a while, I started rubbing myself on my vagina. I tried to mostly stick with the outside lips and the crack, so that I would not orgasm. But I did also rub the clit a bit. I also got kinda lost in this moment and felt like I wanted to orgasm, but I did not. I haven’t gotten dressed yet and definitely have a strong desire to do more before using the bathroom and going to bed

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote