View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 09:23 PM   #2
sissycumeater

First things first, what do you consider your sexuality? (If you consider yourself straight but forced bi is a turn on please note. If you don't have terms feel free to describe)
I'd consider myself as Straight but the thought of 'forced bi' is a turn on which makes me think I'm leaning towards being 'bi'curious'

Is being a sissy humiliating to you?
No & yes, no as I really enjoy the feeling and everything that comes with it but yes as being humiliated for being a sissy is a turn on as well as its a secret no one knows offline.

What turns you on about being a sissy?
Being humiliated verbally or physically. Being used and abused, dressing up, using only vibrators to orgasm or dildo/buttplug without touching (cumming as a female does) cleaning any mess up.

How did you start exploring your sissy side?
Was during a relationship (ex-girlfriend) we would buy clothes/lingerie etc and I love latex/pvc/wet look so we bought some wet look stockings, lingerie, gloves etc and when I was alone I couldn't stop myself from putting them on feeling the fabric and from there it escalated to me buying different clothes, lingerie and outfits which is easier now I'm single!

Do you have any rituals which you do to get into a more girly space?
I don't think I do maybe I should?

Ever listened to sissy hypnosis? (If not and you are interested, feel free to check out my hypnosis thread, happy to give some sissy examples)
I haven't could be something to explore though! Will check the thread out.

Do you have any rules, imposed or self enforced for your sissy side?
Always clean up (self facial, lick it up, catch it with something) currently thinking of rules etc to follow or atleast try to.

Favourite thing to wear as a sissy?
When I was with my ex where it all started was always wet look stockings and gloves with a wet look crotchless bodysuit (can't remember what it's called) but now it's either a simple silk thong or a bodysuit/swimsuit.

Favourite fabric as a sissy?
Now it's silk the feeling is incredible! Although the latex/pvc/wet look is always in my mind (need to buy some)

Do you have kinks which you would say are very strongly tied to your sissy side?
Humiliation, SPH, cum eating, cuckold.

Favourite thing you have done online as a sissy?
They decided what how I was dressed, I was completely shaved (balls, ass etc) was then edged using my hand twice denied made to go soft tucked it away to then use my mini wand vibrator to ruin an orgasm then humiliated as I licked clean what I was wearing.

Favourite thing you have done solo as a sissy?
Going out in public secretly dressed (under a coat and trousers) plugged with a mini bullet vibrating my cock.

Favourite thing you have done with another person?
Unfortunately hasn't happened yet.

Most humiliating thing you have done online as a sissy?
Giving myself a ruined facial while being verbally degraded.

Most Humiliating thing you have done solo as a sissy?
Sounds weird but trying to cum from only anal, the fact my hands are right there able to grab my cock yet its just flapping about while I'm getting closer and closer going harder and faster to orgasm I find quite humiliating.

Most Humiliating thing you have done with another person?
Unfortunately nothing offline.

Do you practise make up?
No but would love to try it or get someone to do it for me.

How long is your hair?
Medium length

Do you wear a wig sometimes?
Have previously but no longer have it.

How often are you dressed feminine?
I try to atleast wear some sort of lingerie daily panties, thongs, bodysuits if not daily it's every other day.

How often do you wear panties?
Daily if able to if not daily I'll be in panties the next day.

Do you wear a bra or corset?
I've got one bra currently that I wear sometimes.

What would be your dream fetish outfit?
A latex maids outfit the main outfit with gloves and either stockings or thigh high boots.

Do you have a fantasy about wearing it and what might happen?
Yes being humiliated and used as the other person wishes, shared with there friends to entertain and pleasure them as they demand.

What is something you want to do as a sissy and haven’t yet done? Why not?
Wearing a chastity cage having an orgasm while locked up. Haven't been able to get one but it's happening soon!

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissycumeater for this post: