Old 03-25-2017, 08:48 AM   #42
annaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly View Post
This is good.
Please continue.

Thank you very much! <3

Chapter 15

Luke jumped down from the top bunk without saying a word. He had a big grin on his face. “I knew you would come around eventually” he said and chuckled. He took a step back and eyed me up. “Let’s see what you’ve got then. Take them off.” He watched me excitedly as I quickly ripped off my shirt and pulled down my pants. Normally, back at the brothel, I’d slowly slide my clothes off to tease the customers a bit, trying to do everything as sexy as possible. I wasn’t going to do that here. Not unless he made me at least. I wasn’t going to meet this guy halfway like I’ve always done before. I was going to keep it simple. If he asked me for something, I’d do it. Nothing more, nothing less. “Spin around” Luke said, licking his lips. I did as he asked, spinning around 360 degrees. “On your knees.” He commanded. I fell down to my knees in front of him. He grabbed a firm hold of my hair and pulled me behind him to the bed. He sat down and placed me in between his legs. He pushed my head down against his crotch and I could feel his dick growing under his pants. My eyes widened a little, involuntarily. It felt big… like really big. He let go of my hair and began taking his pants off. When he pulled his underwear down his dick sprung out, half hard already. He grabbed it with one hand and began slapping my face playfully with it. Even though I didn’t want to enjoy this, my mouth was watering at the thought of tasting him. I did my best not to show it though. “Open up” He said and grinned. I opened my mouth a little and glanced up at his face. He grabbed my hair again and pulled me slowly closer to him, sliding his dick into my mouth. He didn’t stop until my nose was pushed hard against his stomach. He gave away a slightly shocked grunt over how easy it was. My eyes were beginning to water. I tried to not pull away or complain at all at first but pretty soon my head felt as if it was about to explode. I tried pulling back a bit to breathe but he held my head firmly in place. I started squirming with my entire body, trying to get away, using my hands push him back as I pulled back but it was useless. My head felt as if it was in a vice. He didn’t even struggle to keep holding me down. I punched his thigh and his stomach as hard as I could as I felt my vision going darker and darker. Is this how I die? Choked to death by fucking dick? Right as I was about to lose consciousness, Luke, let go of my head and I immediately, using whatever strength I had left, to pull back and breathe. I coughed a few times and taking a couple deep breaths. I was still feeling light headed when he got up, grabbed me by my hair again, and pulled me back to the bed. He bent me over the edge and got on his knees behind me. Without warning or any teasing, he rammed his dick into my butt. I yelped a little, mostly by surprise but also because of the sheer size of him. He grabbed me by my waist and started pounding me, hard. He kept it up for quite a long time before suddenly groaning loudly as he stopped and put his entire weight of his body on top of mine, spurting what felt like a gallon of semen inside me. He stayed on top of me with his dick inside me until it was completely limp before pulling back out. I could feel semen slowly leak out from my butt, down onto my ballsack. I groaned a little but was too weak to move. My entire body felt like jelly. Luke rubbed my right buttcheek and after a while asked “Who’s Wood?” Wood, I thought… How did he know that name? “What?” I said. “It says here.” He said and pushed my right buttcheek with his indexfinger. “Property of Woods it says.” Oh right… the tattoo. I had forgotten about that tattoo. It seemed like ages ago. “Eh, no-one.” I said and tried shrugging it off, hoping he’d let it go. “No-one?” He chuckled. “Then why’s his name tattooed on your ass?” I hesitated for a while before sighing and explained everything. When I finished telling him everything I remembered he just looked at me as If I was telling him a joke. “You’re serious?” He asked in disbelief. I just nodded back at him. “Well that explains it.” He said as he climbed back to his top bunk. “Explains what?” I asked. “It explains how you learned to handle cock as well as you do.” He chuckled. A short while later I heard gentle snoring coming from the top bunk.

The next morning Luke woke me up when it was time to shower. Luke grabbed me by my hair and pulled me out to the line, forming outside the cell. I could feel the others looking at us and while it was a little embarrassing, at least now word would spread to not to try anything with me if they didn’t want to deal with Luke. We were among the first in the line so we were able to get showers right away.

After breakfast Tom gathered up us with orange clothes for work again. “You too.” He said as he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up from the table. I looked at Luke to try and get him to help me but he just kept eating his breakfast, ignoring me. After leading the other prisoners to their respective workplace, Tom dragged me into the janitor's closet and forced me down on my knees. He unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out and pushed it against my lips. “Come on girl, you know the drill.” I pushed my lips together harder and turned away. “Luke won’t like this, you know” I said angrily. He laughed loudly back at me. “Luke can’t do jack shit to me. I’m a guard and Luke is smart enough to know I can make his time in here a living hell if he gets on my bad side. Just as I can make his time pretty wonderful...” He paused and carefully caressed my cheek. “If he stays on my good side.” He continued. “That’s something you will learn soon enough too, I’m sure, now get to work, I’ve got stuff to do.” Hesitantly I started licking and sucking his dick. He was just as quick to come today as he was yesterday.

After lunch Luke brought me back to the cellblock. I tried telling him about Tom but he just ignored me. He dragged me into a brightly lit cell where a fat, hairy man with tattoos covering his entire body, sat hunched over something. There was a low, constant, buzz coming from somewhere in the cell. Me and Luke were waiting behind him, not saying anything, and eventually the man stood up, revealing another man, sitting in a chair in front of him. “All done” the fat one said. “That’ll be 50 bucks.” he continued. The man in the chair took his shoe off and pulled out a wad of bills. He handed them over to the fat one and left the cell, nodding slightly at Luke as he passed. The fat man turned around and smiled towards us. “Well well well, who do we have here.” He said and walked up towards me. He stretched a hand “You can call me Hog” He said and paused for a moment. “Because I kind’a look like one” He added and chuckled. “Lucy” I replied timidly as I shook his hand. “What can I do for you two today?” He asked and looked towards Luke. “I need you to cover up a tattoo. Show him” Luke said and pushed me in front of him. I hesitated for a second before pulling my pants down a little, exposing the barcode tattoo on my buttcheek. “I can do that” Hog said to Luke. “Did you have anything particular in mind?” Luke pulled a folded piece of paper out from his pocket and handed it to Hog. “Very nice” Hog said and walked over to a chair in the middle of the room. “Hop on” He said and looked at me as we folded back the backrest, turning the chair into more of a bed. I climbed up and lied down on my stomach. Hog grabbed my pants and pulled them off, exposing my butt completely. He quickly wiped the old tattoo down with a cotton pad covered in rubbing alcohol and then got to work. After a little while he told me to turn onto my side and then continued tattooing up towards my stomach. About an hour later he finished up just below my right boob. He wiped it all down and showed pulled me to my feet. He dragged me in front of Luke and spun me around. “What do you think?” He asked him. “It’s perfect” Luke said and handed him a wad of bills. “And as a tip” Luke nodded towards me and left the cell. Hog grinned wide and looked at me. I looked pleadingly towards Luke but he had already left the cell, with his back towards me. Hog kissed me on the lips before letting me go for a moment while he fastened a bedsheet over the cell door. He motioned for me to lie down on the tattoo chair again. I lied down on my back this time but Hog turned me over onto my stomach. He climbed on top of me and spat right onto my butthole. A short while later I could feel him push his dick against it. Slowly and gently he pushed it inside me. He lied down on top of me with his entire weight, making it a bit hard to breathe. He finished up inside me and then climbed off.

I put my clothes back on and headed to the bathroom to check out the tattoo. I lifted the shirt and revealed a beautiful black flower reaching down from right below my right boob down to my right buttcheek. A leaf was covering the spot where the previous, barcode tattoo was located. I felt a huge feeling of relief wash over me when I noticed the old tattoo was gone. I felt like I was free again. That’s when I noticed what was written on one of the petals of the flower itself. It said “Luke’s bitch.”

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote