View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 06:28 AM   #8
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, so this was a good challenge. Difficult but not impossible

Monday is normally my day off so I wore a thin, short white summer dress and 4” heels and nothing else. The dress only just covers my ass and it’s loose so if it’s windy it will easily blow up, revealing all.

I left my flat at 11am meaning I had to keep going until at least midnight. I decided on a quick win and I called a fuckbuddy I know who is up for quick fucks. His wife was at work and he works from home to I went to his place. He’s in his 40s but has an amazing cock, which is why he is a fuckbuddy 😂

At his we just got straight down to it in his home office. I sucked his cock while he sat back in his chair then I climbed on him and rode his wonderful cock until he came in me. He hadn’t fucked for a few days, so he put a big load in me. I cleaned his cock off with my mouth after and made sure I’d taken every drop of his cum before I left

Then I decided to go into Soho, which is always busy and has loads of sex shops, so easy to find guys looking for sex. I could feel his cum inside me as I was on the tube and when I walked up out the station in Leicester square I could feel it start to run down my legs. Only one fuck and I was already dripping. This was going to be a challenging day. In my report I’m only going to talk about the successes. It was a long day and I had a lot of failed attempts as well, but below are all the ones that fucked me

When I’d left my flat it was a nice, but breezy day. As I walked towards Soho it started to rain, really torrential rain. At first I ran for cover but then I realized that the rain was making my dress see through as it was a light white dress, so I decided to walk in the rain as if I was oblivious to its effect. As it was raining so hard it wasn’t long before my dress was completely see through and stuck to my body. As I had nothing on underneath everyone could see my body but I pretended not to notice

I was walking past a hotel (an expensive one) with people gathered in the doorway avoiding the rain and I could see them all staring at me. Some disapprovingly but others really not even hiding the fact they could see everything. Anyway as I got closer a huge black guy, well dressed and clearly American stepped out and said very politely that I looked as if I needed a place to shelter, I said that would be nice and he told me he was staying in this hotel and that I’d be welcome to use his room. His confidence was really a turn on to the took my arm and led me into the hotel lobby and into the lift. As we walked across the lobby I could feel eyes all over me but no one said anything

In his room he helped me out of my wet dress and stood and cast his eyes over me as I stood naked apart from my shoes in front of him. I’d barely had the chance to take in the fact that I’d just walked up to his room but now looking at him I was so overcome with lust I just moved towards him and we started kissing. Before I knew it I had his massive cock in my hands and I was on my knees worshiping it. It must have been nearly 10” and really thick. He laid me on his bed and we fucked. His cock was lubed by the cum I already had in me and his was so thick that it really felt like I was being stretched. I am 5’7” and slim he must have been over 6’6” and just huge in all areas, so I was totally swamped by him. And he could fuck!! We fucked in several positions before he came. He wanted to withdraw but I begged him to cum in my pussy and he did. I came as well in a powerful orgasm. Amazing

After he helped me back into my wet dress, which wasn’t as see through now but I was wet, cold and clammy. It was mid afternoon and there was still a long way to go so after walking around a bit I went into a department store to look for something to wear to replace my damp dress

After a lot of looking and flirting with various other guys there I managed to persuade someone to help me find a dress. I selected a few tiny, tight, skimpy outfits and got him to come to the changing room with me to get his opinion. He was a guy, about 30 I’d guess. He stood outside and I kept going out to get his opinion. I could see his bulge growing and I was also fighting to keep the cum from clearly running down my legs. After the 3rd dress I asked him to come inside and help me. He opened the door and I was naked. I pulled him in, pushed the door close and groped his bulge. He didn’t need any encouragement and I was soon bent over as he fucked my from behind. It wasn’t long before he came in my pussy to give me my third load. I think he then felt guilty and told me he had to go and meet his girlfriend. I selected the dress I was going to buy (a tight little yellow one with a cut away midriff. As I left the changing room there was a guy stood there. He looked at me and asked if I’d just fucked in there. I laughed and said yes. He literally grabbed my arm, led me back in and fucked me exactly the same way as the other guy. That was my 4th load. And by now I was really struggling to keep the cum in me. Some of it ran down my thighs so I scooped it up and swallowed it so as to not waste any.

The next few hours were uncomfortable and frustrating. I didn’t manage a fuck and I was getting tired so I grabbed a drink in a bar. This was a good move and I was soon chatting to a guy who was coming on to me pretty strong. After a couple of drinks we decided to head to his place as it was on the way back to mine anyway and it was evening by now. Not much to report other than we fucked in his bed, he came in me adding to the loads. He just thought I was very wet and horny, but it was actually other guys cum. After he’d finished my pussy was now a real cum covered, dripping mess. I’ll be honest as I left his place I wasn’t sure I could do much more, with cum coming out of me like this.

But I still needed to fuck naked outside twice before I could go home. And I decided to go to a pub near a park not far from where I live. Lots of drinks and chatting later and I was soon bent over a park bench, naked with an old drunk guy fucking me from behind while I sucked of his friend. He came and then his mate fucked me and came as well. I staggered home, exhausted, dripping with cum and drunk.

This was a challenge that I really thought I’d enjoy and I did, but towards the end it did feel more like a chore than fun as I was so tired from being out all day

My pussy was a real mess when I got home and I sat and played with the cum for a while before showering getting horny while reliving all the fucks I’d had and all the guys I’d flirted with

Still had cum dribbling out the next morning even after I’d showered and I’m sore, so my next challenge will be anal and I’ll post it soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: