View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 10:45 AM   #22
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
Let me share with you the scenario that I practice.

Dressed only in t-shirt and shorts and wearing running shoes I drive to my favourite woods and take along some nylon cable ties or zip-ties as the Americans call them and some wire cutting pliers or toe-nail clippers.

First I drive to the north end of the woods and I hide the cutters or clippers in a tube behind a tree that I can recognize again, then drive to the south side of the woods where there is a car-park.

There I park up and leave the car-keys on the ground behind one of the tyres. I then walk into the woods to a favourite spot, take off my t-shirt and shorts, leaving me naked.

I then pass the cable tie through the clothing, threading the cable-tie up and pulling tight locking the clothes together so I can't put them on again without cutting the nylon tie.

I then walk all the way through the woods to the spot where I hid the cutters and all the way back to retrieve my clothes and dressed again I go back to the car and head for home.

The idea is not to get caught and it gives a massive buzz through self-forced nudity in the open air and the thought that other people could spot you. Very exhilarating!

You can vary the places to suit yourself and your topographical area. You can use the car or you can even extend it by putting the cutters in a metal box or boxes that locks and hide the key or keys somewhere else in the woods.

There are endless variations that could make it last all day. I haven't tried all the scenarios yet myself, but a word of warning. There's not only the chance of getting caught, it's also very addictive..... roll on the warmer weather. I'm freezing!
I sadly cannot do this anymore because I suffered heart failure and can only walk about 10 yards . So really I relly on a mobility scooter and my wife driving me around .
I used to walk for miles out in the countryside and our local parks beaches etc and yes got seen many times .I never took clothes with me as I would be tempted to cover up .
I loved doing it though and was always a total rush.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote