Thread: Fiction: The Lake House
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 06:34 AM   #13
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Twelve

The Lake House

Chapter Twelve

Bethany paused and peered intently as she stared in confusion at the driver.

“Bethany? What are you doing here? Why are you naked?” Said the driver.

“Aimee?” Bethany questioned. She was as shocked to see her old flatmate as Aimee looked over her naked state. “Please you gotta help me” She put her disorientation to one side remembering why she was running.

“Wait, stop”, Aimee replied. “I don’t understand, why are you here?”

“Please, just let me in and I’ll explain, I really need to get out of here”.

“Nah, no way. I’m not getting involved with you again”. Aimee pressed the button on her door rest and the passenger windows started moving up.

“No, no, no, please Aimee”, Bethany said panicking as she flailed, exposing her muddy, sore, naked body, placing both hands on the upwardly moving glass. The window wound down again.

“Tell me what’s going on”, Aimee said in an uncaring tone.

“Please, it’s my new flatmate, she’s a psychopath. She’s held me captive, I escaped, I need to get out of here”. Bethany could feel her heartbeat increase again as she prays that Aimee will help her.

“Sounds like you got what you deserve, goodbye”.

“No, no, no, no, no”, Bethany repeats in quick succession, in fear Chloë will find her any minute and her moment of hope is slipping through her fingers. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry for everything. I’ll make it up to you, please, just please help me”.

Aimee winds the window down fully. “Why are you naked?”

Bethany presses her palms on the bottom of the window as she leans towards the car. “It’s her, she’s a psycho, she keeps me naked, but I got out, please help me Aimee”.

“Well I know how that feels”.

“I know, I’m sorry, but she’s been torturing me, I’ve not even slept or washed in days”.

“You do look really rough, I can’t lie”.

“So you’ll help me, yes?” Bethany felt optimistic as Aimee’s eyes looked over her exposed skin.

“I’ll call the police, they can get you home and deal with your friend”.

Bethany’s eyes widened, “no, no police, just get me out of here” Her voice tense and panicked. She waited and begged with her eyes as Aimee looked at her, seemingly unimpressed.

“Fine, but you owe me”.

“Yes, yes”, Bethany exhaled in relief, “yes I’ll owe you big time”. She grabs at the door handle but nothing happens. “Let me in, please”.

“Not in the front”. Aimee begins to explain before getting out of the car. “I’m staying with my parents at their country house, I can’t just rock up with a naked girl. Besides, you're filthy and you stink. This isn’t my car so I can’t have you making it dirty”.

Bethany watches as Aimee walks to the back of the blue Renault Zoe lifting up the boot hatch.

“You’ll have to get in here and wait. I’ll bring you some fresh clothes when everyone has gone to sleep and I’ll call you a taxi”.

It’s not ideal but Bethany didn’t care. The plan sounded viable. Better than Chloë finding her anyway. She walked around and lifted her foot into the boot giving Aimee a clear view of her open slit.

“Fucking hell, is that wax?”

Bethany went to cover herself before Aimee pushed her hands down.

“Nah, you don’t get to cover yourself. Well is it?”

“Bethany looked down at her pussy, “yes”.

“And what the hell is that on your neck?”

Bethany totally forgot about the shock collar and explains briefly.

Aimee shakes her head with a look of disgust on her face. “Just get in”.

Bethany pushes her weight into the boot, rolling in, unable to hold her full weight on one foot. Aimee closes the boot, shutting her in before the engine starts and the car begins to move.

“I can’t believe I’m free”, Bethany thought to herself curled up in the pitch black boot of the car as she relives her few days of tournament. Her entire body screamed in pain and she was desperate for a shower and some sleep. “Sweet, sweet sleep”.

She felt like she could probably fall asleep right now but something was nagging at her. How could Chloë have worked out what her intentions were so easily and accurately? Nobody else ever had–not even that really clever bitch we started this all with–she was a real handful. And how did she plan for all this in such a short space of time and how…

Bethany stopped mid-thought as the questions that had been nagging her finally surfaced. How did she make our clothes disappear from the lake? Chloë said we weren’t being chased so there was no one else there. And who left the sign on the boombox and how did the music switch itself off? Chloë had all the equipment ready to go in the basement. If all of this was planned in advance–and it had to have been–she had no reason before she met me to do any of this.

The car slowed down and stopped. Bethany could hear the sound of Aimee getting out of the car and locking the doors. “Okay, I’m safe here. Just wait a little while, get some clothes, jump in the taxi and home”, she told herself as her eyes felt heavy and she fell asleep.

Bethany woke up abruptly to the car boot being opened. She didn’t know how long she had been asleep but it was still dark outside as Aimee looked down at her.

“Is everyone asleep, Aimee? Can I go home now?”

“Not quite”, replied Aimee. She leaned in, placing her hands on the collar before pulling away and looking over to her side smiling. “I would introduce you, but I believe you’ve already met my sister”.

“Sister”, Bethany thought to herself confused before seeing a familiar face joining Aimee looking down at her.

“Did the whore have a nice adventure?”

Bethany felt her stomach drop to the floor. She shook her head not wanting to believe she was staring back in the face of her sadistic tormentor. “No, no, no” Bethany uttered before she felt the collar kick in and her sore muscles tensed up. She screeched in pain causing the crows in nearby trees to fly away in unison.

“The stupid fucking whore thought she would attack me?” Chloë began “Don’t worry, I’ll return that little present tenfold, stupid fucking bitch”.

Bethany felt the two girls put their arms under hers as they dragged her out of the boot and into the kitchen of the lake house.

This was the lowest Bethany had ever felt, worse than foster care. At least once she was out of somewhere she was out. The hopeful thoughts of going home, having a shower and resting seemed so distant now. She felt deflated, her spirit destroyed as the girls pushed her towards the hallway.

“Walk, whore”, commanded Chloë as she was guided into the front room.

The room was fairly big. It took up most of the ground floor. It was furnished in keeping with the house. Old upholstered chairs and a sofa–a sickening green colour–took up most of the space. The walls had busy green floral wallpaper covering them and the furthest wall from the door had a large mantelpiece with a hot fire burning wooden logs inside feeding the chimney breast. Either side of the fireplace were identical, built in shelves full of old fashioned books, their dust jackets gone. Two wall lights aided the fire, lighting the room dimly.

“Sit down”, said Aimee, placing a small dining chair from the kitchen on the large ornate rug that covered the exposed wooden floorboards.

Bethany placed her naked butt on the chair, disillusioned by the evening's events as Chloë began tying her in place. Her feet on tiptoes, legs spread with her open wax splattered pussy on display. Her arms tied behind the chair pushing her chest forward extenuating her large mud-covered breasts. At least she was warm and not in that bloody basement.

“We wanted to have more fun with our whore before the big reveal,” Chloë said, sitting down on the grand sofa in front of the restrained girl. “Not to say we won’t, but the plan was to have the dumb bitch a broken mess, not sure we quite achieved it”.

Bethany sat there in silence–staring glazed-eyed at the wicked witches of torture, not wanting to give away how truly low she was feeling. “Pretty close to broken right now”, she thought to herself.

“Although we could never have planned the whore would escape”, Chloë added.

“I told you to change the battery packs in the collar every couple of days”.

“Yeah, I forgot, replied Chloë, looking at her sister who was sitting on one of the equally ghastly coloured chairs next to her. Chloë looked at Bethany, raising a small smile. “Although the false hope of freedom only to be dragged back must be pretty soul destroying”.

Bethany grimaced.

“I wanted our whore broken, just like it broke Aimee. I wasn’t surprised when the whore told me it doesn’t have any family of its own. It wouldn’t have any idea what it’s like to have someone they love in pieces because some fucking psychopath ruined her whole life. It probably wouldn’t even know how to care”.

Bethany sat looking over at Aimee, dressed in white tight fitting long sleeved t-shirt and thin black and white striped cotton shorts. Bethany takes in Chloë’s words. “I didn’t ruin her life, she fucking loved it the little slut”, she told herself.

Chloë stood from her chair and hovered over the restrained girl. “I had to sit with my little sister and watch her poor, broken face tell me all the vile things the whore made her do”.

“Vile? She never did anything vile”, Bethany told herself as Chloë yelled at her in an emotional, close-to-tears screech.

“She’s only young and you destroyed her life. She told me how close she was to getting raped and how all that filth was sent to her boss".

“Rape? No way”, Bethany denied the accusation in her mind as she looked at Aimee beginning to tear up. “She didn’t recognise a word of it. “She agreed that her holes were mine”, she told herself.

“Luckily I was with our parents when those pictures came through to our father so I was able to intercept them". Chloë crouched eye level with Bethany. “Fucking disgusting pig”, she screamed before clearing her throat, hurling up phlegm spitting it in her face.

Bethany screwed up her face, squeezing her eyes together as the mucus hit her. She dared to open moments later and curled her lip as the greeny-white glob clung to her nose and cheek.

“Aimee and I have been planning this for months. It wasn’t hard to locate Nick. Track his movements. Quite a simple guy. He never knew we were there, watching him for weeks. The fake story wasn’t difficult to entice him to offer me a tenancy. Poor guy, I feel bad for using him. See what the whore drives people to do?"

Poor Nick?”, Bethany thought, “you really have no fucking idea you dumb bitch”.

“Aimee’s been so strong. I said we should go to the police. But her plan was better. Felt more suitable than a simple prison sentence”.

Bethany looked at Aimee, emotionless. Resentful of her ex-flatmates' revenge plan. “I have got to get out of this”, she thinks to herself as she focuses back on Chloë’s words.

“She helped me source all the equipment, came up with most of the ideas herself. She fashioned that collar around your neck to give ten times the amount of volts the manufacturer intended. She’s been in the background the last few days, helping me play out this little charade”

“There’s the answers to my questions”, Bethany concludes..

“The hardest part of all this was trying to play nice with you in the apartment, in the car, at the lake. Having the whore look at me. Having its grubby, dirty, creepy hands on my body. It was fucking repulsive. Somehow the plan worked. I didn’t think it would. Aimee told me the few days waiting for me to come back would be too long for the whore to tolerate and the thought of getting me naked somewhere too tempting. No self control. Desperate whore. I couldn’t wait to fucking butcher its cheap, fat body and break its slutty mind.

Bethany tried to shift to cover herself. She felt more vulnerable as Chloë talked about her body in such a degrading way. Her breasts and pussy so exposed as the two sisters eyed her up and down.

“Are you even sorry?” Aimee piped up.

At least shes referring to me as an actual fucking human” she thought, before answering. “I am sorry”, she lied. “It was just supposed to be a game, a bit of fun. Things got out of hand and it shouldn’t have”, she lied again.

“That it?”, Chloë asked.

Bethany didn’t know what else to say. She’d apologised. They treated her much worse than she ever put anyone else through, there wasn’t any more for her to add. “I think so”.

The room went silent. The only thing that could be heard was the crackling of the logs burning on the fire. Bethany looked at the two clean girls making her aware of her filthy state. “Aimee, please could I at least grab a shower. I know you’re angry with me but I at least never stopped you from being clean”.

Chloë stood as if she was about to say something before Aimee interrupted. “Sure. Untie her and meet me in the garden”.

Bethany is led out to the front of the lake house. The air feels colder than earlier causing goosebumps across her body and her nipples to harden. The soft grass tickles against her bare feet. The ground is fairly even but has a shallow gradient away from the house. Aimee is holding something metallic in her hands along with a wooden mallet.

Shit what are they up to now”, she thought before her legs gave way. On her knees she claws at her collar, screaming in intense pain but the shocks don’t stop. She rolls onto her back to try and plead with the sisters to stop. The zaps eventually cease. Bethany lays on her back, stabilising her breath. She feels a pull on her hand, her arm stretched full above her head and watches on as a metal croquet hoop is hammered over her wrist into the ground securing her in place. Another is hammered into place over her other wrist down by her waist.

“What are we doing with the whore now?” Chloë asked.

Bethany laid with her back on the ground, unable to get enough purchase on the metal pins holding her down. She looks at the sisters unsure of what is going on before seeing Aimee stride over her, pulling her short legs and panties to one side.

“She asked for a shower”, Aimee said, before small droplets of pee escaped her smooth shaven pussy slit. The drips landed on Bethany’s tits and then the stream started in full, moving up to her collarbone, her neck and now her face. Bethany turns her head, disgusted by the action but it’s no use. She’s unable to avoid the warm liquid hitting her as it steams off her face and body in the night air. Once finished, Chloë removes her black jeans and panties, continuing the degrading scene, urinating over the naked girl’s face and body.

“There, showered”, Aimee said as she disappeared back into the house. Chloë left to deal with the piss-soaked girl.

Bethany can feel her heavy hair slap against her back as she is unrestrained and told to get up. The liquid drips down her back, through her butt crack and along her slit keeping her skin freshly coated. She retches and gags at the smell as she is led around the back of the house and up to the open kitchen door.

“Can’t have our piss-covered whore ruining the nice floor at the front of the house”, Chloë said as she used the stick attached to her collar to keep a good distance, opening the basement door.

Bethany lowers herself into the basement, her body leaving a piss dripping trail behind her before laying down on the wooden bench.

“Get some sleep whore, you’ll need your energy for what we have planned for you tomorrow”.

The ladder’s removed. The door crashes shut and locked. The light goes out. Bethany lays on the bench cursing herself for trusting Aimee–for getting into her car. It all seems so obvious now that someone would want to get back at them for some of the things they had done, even though what we did really wasn’t that bad. She doesn’t see why she should be taking the full brunt of the vengeance though, while Nick gets away with it–Nick the prick. “He got me into this fucking mess, so maybe, he can get me out”.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote