Thread: Fiction: The Life Ruiner
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 05:16 PM   #4
Bea

Chapter Two
"Twice is a Pattern"

Nobody doubted the existence of the Life Ruiner for too long. It was almost as if he, himself, anticipated the doubt and wanted to make it very clear that Ariel Hamlet was not going to be the only victim. Hence why the Life Ruiner chose the very next day for their next assault.

After lectures had been cancelled early the day before, the theatre was a bit restless as the first one began but soon settled down as the day starting to swing forward and the crowds of people who were hoping for some drama soon slumped down in to the usual bored status. After the first break, a good portion of the room cleared out - clearly disappointed that there was no naked girl to greet them. Ariel had not been present, from the start.

For those that stayed, their patience was rewarded as the third lecture of the day saw the second victim of the Life Ruiner have their life... well, ruined. The lecture was being headed by the head of the course, the most important woman in the building and she made this very clear with her introduction speech.

"You should all, already, know about the crime that took place here, yesterday," she said, her voice ice cold, "I want the culprit to know that just because the cameras were down, it doesn't mean you got away with it. The police are on the situation and you will be caught."

That was the most exciting part of the lecture, for a while. Until the halfway point, when the screen behind her went black. It took her a moment to realise this, carrying on her line of thought before coming to a stop.

"Hm, that's odd," she grumbled to herself, already starting to poke at some wires. "There we go!" she made a little joke to the theatre, as the screen came back on.

It wasn't on her slideshow.

A young man was on the screen, staring straight out towards the people in the lecture theatre. He was topless and only had a pair of boxer shorts covering his genital area, but it wasn't too effective - as his penis was slipped out of the top and currently in the grasp of his hand, vigorously shaking. The guy was no stranger, it was another class-mate: Maxwell Yaughts. Not many knew him, but the majority had seen him around. None had seen him in this state.

The class just stared in horror as we watched him jerk himself off, clearly unaware that we were all watching. The lecturer took a moment to react, astounded by what she was witnessing, she went to pull out a cable: but the image remained on screen. She ran out of the room, clearly to find someone to help.

She didn't need to, however, as soon as she left the room: Max finished and so did the video feed - the presentation returning to the screen.

I cast a look over to Kayla, she cast the same one back. The Life Ruiner was real and he clearly wasn't just targetting the whores of the class: he was doing exactly what he said - everyone.

-

It was hard to think of assignments once I arrived back at my flat, but it was a necessary evil. I had hoped they would take my mind off of the Life Ruiner, but all they did was make me worry about two things. The crate below my bed seemed to be cackling at me, whenever I got distracted. It was difficult writing as my hands kept shaking. What if I was next?

After hours of hard work, I opened the crate under my bed and made a decision. I couldn't make myself a victim to whoever this criminal was. I glanced at the packages in my crate. Especially if they ever found out about what's in here.

No, I was going to make sure Max was his last victim. I was going to catch him.

With this thought on my mind and ideas of suspects already starting to form in my mind, I reached in to the crate and pulled out a pull-up, ready for bed.

Diapered until: 11/12/2018
Denied until: 18/12/2018
Message me to add to either timer! (Max 1 week per message)

: humiliation, control, petplay, semi-public, pee, diapers, bondage, long-term, verbal abuse
: masturbation, edges, pain, poop, public, anal, blackmail, friends/family, pics
Bea is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Bea for this post: