Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 12:27 PM   #69
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Tuesday (Day 135 / 102)
Enemas 05 / 20

Ha, today I managed to write my report imediately

Well during the weekend my arousal dropped a bit again, so Master decided that I'll get edged every Friday do keep me needy, frustrated and horny - if I deserve it. Because Friday had been already I had to earn my edge. I may see myself as a pet, but I'm a sub after all and as this have to earn the privilege of getting pleasured.

So, to earn this edge I had to do an "enema task". You may think it was easy, but Mistress made sure that I really earned it - so she filled me quite good. It was abut 2 Litres and I really wanted this edge, so I gulped down every single drop she pushed in my ass.
During that time Master had lubed the plug and attached it to the ass shield. Then he slowly let it invade my anus before locking it inside me and ordered me to made sure that I didn't leak some of this nasty water, while getting collard and leashed to get walked. But we stayed inside (thank god), so I was just crawling through the flat. Nevertheless I felt quite humiliated while on all fours, clenching my anus tightly around the plug and stuffed like a turkey that had been prepared for Thanksgiving.

After 20 minutes my ass shield got removed and I was finally allowed to release myself - Master and Mistress were very satisfied with me . After I got rinsed Master ordered me to the bedroom.
I had to kneel on all fours in front of the big mirror, facing it, while Mistress laid on the bed and began to rub her pussy. Master kneeled next to me and I felt something cool dripping at my anus just before Master slipped his fingers inside me. Then he whispered to my ear: You will get finger-fucked till Mistress reaches her orgasm. If you get close to the edge just clench your ass. Don't slip over. I could just moan. I'll take this as a yes.

It was so intense, watching myself getting fingered while seeing Mistress furiously working her pussy. But Master made sure that I didn't get too close too quick. When my ass start twitching he pulled his fingers almost out, leaving just the finger-tips inside to keep my anus always slightly stretched.

When Mistress was finally done I was covered in sweat, strings of juice dangling from the belt and sticking to my tights. Master locked the plug inside me again so I have something to remember till I can get a shower (in an hour, or so).

I'm still oozing

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote