View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 02:33 PM   #156
bobnm

I like this dare! If you decide to do it, I think you should listen to music the whole time. If you are not allowed to hide, there's no point in hearing people come anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by footman590 View Post
whew. nice report. didn't expect you to do that since it was from a while back.

another dare that i don't think you've done before:

drive to any running trail of a known distance. ideally this trail would be a loop so you won't have to go pass anywhere twice. preferably a trail that'll take less than an hour to finish.

you'll head over with shoes and socks of course and these will always be on. you are to also wear a sports bra and any form of sports tights/shorts.

take the distance you'll be running and split them into quarters. in the 1st quarter, you'll run with both pieces on. the 2nd quarter, with only the shorts on. the 3rd quarter, only the top on. 4th quarter, nothing at all. to add to the fun and since you seem to enjoy edging, before starting each quarter, you must edge once in that form of dress/undress. only when you are done running may you orgasm.

this is the more challenging part though. while edging you may hide. however, when you are running you are not allowed to hide and your only way to "hide" yourself is to run faster. the final orgasm also can't be hidden.

do let me know what type of dares you enjoy/want to do! i'm sure the others enjoy reading the reports as much as I!
bobnm is offline   Reply With Quote