View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 12:24 PM   #44
realwing

1. Laying or kneeling?
Lying down is too comfortable and something that is done normally. Kneeling is something much more uncomfortable while still putting a sub in a vulnerable and symbolic position.

2. Bondage or orgasm control?
As a sub, I find orgasm control much more centred around the sub than bondage. I choose bondage as the feeling of being exposed and vulnerable is something more applicable to both the dom and sub.

3. Ass or boobs?
Ass, as it is much closer to someone's sexual centre. Boobs are there to distract you.

4. Dick or vagina?
Dicks, as they can be used as both a weapon to control someone or an unfortunate tool to own as it can be used against you.

5. Dom or sub?
Sub is what I am but I will say doms are better because they're much harder to be, in my eyes. I am envious of good doms in their ability and their superiority. I don't think I could ever not be submissive though.

6. Denial or forced?
Denail keeps a sub in check unlike forced which sounds dominant but is hard to know when to use, as the dom need to know the sub really well to know if something is truely forced

7. Hypnosis or extreme pain?
I don't really think hypnosis works but will choose it anyway, as extreme pain sounds a bit too serious and beyond the world of kink.

8. Collars or cuffs?
Although cuffs are nice, there are other ways to bind someone. Collars are so beautiful as they are both a sign of being owned and a tool of control to either drag someone around in or tighten to give them a constant reminder of who they belong to.

9. Scat or blood?
Blood, as it feels more pure and less dirty. It's something the body need rather than something it's teying to get rid of.

10. Masturbating with your hand or with toys?
There aren't may toys geared specifically to masturbation. For the best and more versatile time, I would go with the hand.

11. Get messy with food or mud?
I really dont like mess at all but I guess mud as its more consitent so you know what you're getting into.

12. Lots of sex or just in moderation?
Moderation, as it leaves you hungry for more.

13. Gentle love or psychotic sex-crazed crazy sessions?
Gentle love is more consistent, not that I don't have the occasional fantasy of being roughly raped in the ass. Maybe I went too far there.

14. Spanking with your hand or 'other' implements?
I don't like giving spankings myself, as I don't think I can interpret the situation effectively and might go too far

15. Get spanked with a hand or 'other' implements?
Other implements are usually specifically designed for the task at hand and can be adjusted to suit the situation.

16. Anal: giving or receiving?
Recieving, as the person giving is usually in control of the situation. Control being something I feel is best left in the hands of others.

About Me | Tumblr | Short Fiction | Kinks and Toys
realwing is offline   Reply With Quote