Thread: Fiction: Short Stories of Kink X
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 07:09 AM   #10
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Brill story, how about one about underage female cousin
I PM’ed Destroyer with the question to suggest a kink that the story will be about, because what’s written above is not a kink but the main character of the story. After his response, I understood that I had to write something like the following.

Main characters:
- The boy (assuming he’s Destroyer).
- The underaged female cousin of the boy.

About:
A game of Truth or Dare is being played in which the cousin (niece*) eventually loses and becomes the ‘slave’ of Destroyer. First, she’ll be nude in private, and we have sex in the house while the family is at home, too. Next, the niece will have (lesbian) sex with her best mate “in front of me”. Then, the boy, the niece and her best friend have a threesome. Lastly, she’ll be naked in public and give the boy oral while he’s driving.

My Answer to this (not PM’ed):
I am sorry to inform you that this is an example of what I won’t be writing. I’d like to come up with my own story that involved the kink(s) that are given instead of getting a complete storyline. Furthermore, the ‘Truth or Dare’ stories are done too many times, not original thus too standard. Besides, I feel like this will be a ‘jerk off to’ story instead of a kinky one. My apologies if I may sound a bit too harsh.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote