Thread: Fiction: Short Stories of Kink X
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 04:26 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Note Short Stories of Kink X

Background
So basicly, I started this thread because I want to get more writing experiences. So far, I have written a few beginnings of several storylines, but I can't seem to find the will to continue writing these stories, mainly because I get bored quickly right after writing the first sentence of the second part. So I decided to write shorter stories on request of others, involving kink x.

Mechanics
You guys can post a kink down below and I'll write a story involving that kink. Naturally, some other kinks will be involved also, but the bigger part of the story will be about kink x. When I feel like writing a story, but no new kinks are given yet, I'll just come up with my own.

Kink x
I will always write a story about the next kink in order, I won't skip kinks unless they are impossible to implement into a storyline. Kink x can be something that turns you on, a general kinks or something completely vanilla but involving sexual acts. Furthermore, 'illegal' kinks can be used too, since it's just a fiction story.

Other wishes?
If you have any other things beside the kink(s), don't hesitate to write it down. Things such as what the main character is called, how many people are involved, where the story takes place, and such. You may even give a dare along the story request; something I have to od or not do while writing the story, but this is purely optional since this thread is about the stories, nothing else. Any other wishes: just write everything down that you think of.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote