Old 03-31-2011, 05:10 PM   #23
sarahamber

What is your first Name? Sarah
What is your age? 22
What is your height? 5'7
What is your weight? 117
What is your hair color? Blond
What is your eye color? Blue/Hazel. It changes, ya I know, I'm weird
Do you wear glasses or contacts (if yes, specify)? Nope, sometimes just for reading though
List any piercings you have? Just earings...but i've thought about getting a navel before...lol or maybe nipple

What is your favorite color? pink!
What is your favorite food? pizzaaaa (hot n ready $5 pizza...but only because it's $5)
What are your hobbies? volleyball, football (american), tanning, partying
What is your highest education grade/level? Bachelor's degree

What are your measurements (below)? 36-24-35
Breasts/bra size? 32D
Waist? 24
Hips? 35
Pants size? small?!

Describe the bra you are wearing now? what bra?!
What types of panties do you own? ahahah lots! but i LOVE thongs, and even more so...commando
What is your favorite panties (style)? thong
Describe the panties you have on now? AHAHAHA what panties?!
What is your most sensitive body part above the waist? my neck, i love beeing kissed there!
What is your most sensitive body part (whole body)?either my neck, or umm im not sure what u call them on girls, but like "dick lines", ahaha and um my inner thighs too, make me squirm
Describe the landscape “down there”? like the dessert, not a blade of grass in sight

Have you ever (and at what age did you first do it)
Masturbated yourself to orgasm? 15ish? lol i dont really remember. it's happened so much since then
Masturbated another person to orgasm? 15! lol, it was high school
Received oral sex? 15! trend here?
Given oral sex? 16! booyaaachaka lol

Do you prefer to spit, swallow, or have the guy spray someplace on your body (elaborate on this one)? well if he tastes good i really dont mind swallowing...spitting is weird, because the cum is in your mouth anyways!. But when a guy takes total control of me, I dont mind if it's anywhere...he can go on my face (which i usually dont like) or ram his cock down my mouth (lol usually dont like that either) but hey, when the mood calls!
Have you ever tasted your own pussy? ummm, ya i think so, o ya i have
If yes, give your thoughts on it? really good! lol i keep clean

What age did you lose your virginity?17. i thought it was 16, but i realized the other day it was actually 17
What is your favorite sexual position? reverse cowgirl! lol or tied up :blush:
What is your least favorite sexual position? hmmm i dunno, do i need one?
What is your most commonly used sexual position? lol probably legs over my head, or cowgirl, or miss, or doggy, or...hmm i like to mix things up i guess
How often do you have sex?when i'm in a relationship, all the time. when i'm not, im using like "seeing" one guy, so a few times a week. If there's no one in my life? then ummm not often once every one or 2 weeks
Do you prefer the guy to cum inside, or pull out and spray?inside..mmm lol and less mess, but if the mood calls, spraying can be fun

When was the last time you masturbated? 2 nights ago
What did you use (fingers [number], toy, etc) finger...mmm 1/2, i'm pretty tight
How many times did you cum? once
What is your favorite thing to masturbate with? a cock! lol or if that's not readily available, a vibrator ring
What do you most commonly use to masturbate? lol see above
What is the worst thing you have masturbated with, but still actually orgasmed? ahahah im kinda embarassed....it was a live dare.....cucumber. That is all i will say
What is the most orgasms you have had in one day?7 in one sitting, and that was on GET DARE...lol and ppl ask me why i keep coming back

Have you ever had anal sex?yup
If yes, at what age?oy like last year i think. so i guess 21
If no, would you ever consider it?lol n/a

Have you ever been with more than one person at a time?yess
If yes, describe in detail?i've had mmf, and ffm the latter was a drunken dare with friends. i likethem both amazingly! but theres something about being able to play with two cocks that's really hot....lol and ummm i've also done MMMF and MFMF lol. MFMF was first year in dorm, with my roomie and um well MMMF was at some dare game we had at my house! needless to say, i didnt win...

Have you ever done any of the below with a girl (tell about it)?
Kiss? quite often actually. i like it
Pet/Feel up? yaaaa that's just fun too
Lick/suck nipple? lol i usually have to be drunk at this stage but will usually do it
Fingered pussy? ahahah a few times...only if i'm really horny and dared...but it is rare
Been fingered? mmmmm
Eaten pussy? same as fingering...lol one usually leads to this...if ur gonna fool around, you might as well go all the way
Been eaten? u bet ur ass! i can be quite forcefull at moving someones head where i want it

Hope this helps
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote