View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 04:43 PM   #10
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Post
Right? That is the best way to do it! I need to find myself a clerical service .... ummmm I don't know if I want another monkey, how about a bunny? Yes a bunny!

So my questions ....

What is your favorite spot to hit/be hit with the cane?
M: Really, this is the question you start with? Uh... can I refuse to answer? (She said no)... Uh.. I guess my favorite place to be hit is my bottom.

B: Historically I like hitting his abdomen, but lately I really like hitting his thighs!

Quote:
What is your favorite toy?
M: I enjoy playing with my fleshlight a lot

D: My glass snaky shaped blue polka dotted dildo

Quote:
What song reminds you of the other?
M: The song I made for her ringtone is R U Mine by the Arctic Monkeys
D: Such Great Heights by Iron Wine (originally by The Postal Service)

Quote:
If you won a million dollars and had to spend it all on 1 thing (either many of the same thing, or one big thing) what would you spend it on?
M: A perfect visit together!

D: Trip package to Colorado!

Quote:
Describe your perfect Sunday.
D: Laying with my head on his belly, him reading me a book, and then brunch, and then maybe a walk, and then Netflix with popcorn, and then go out for ice cream, and then sex

M: It's hard to top her idea.. gonna go with that

Quote:
Name 5 of the others best qualities.
M:
1. She makes me feel like I can tell her anything I'm thinking, including all the 'dark things' and doesn't judge me.
2. She has an AMAZING singing voice and she likes to sing to me
3. She is about as much of a sadist as I am a masochist
4. She likes when I read to her
5. She spends a lot of her thought processes throughout the day thinking of ways she can make my day a little more... annoying.. interesting?

D:
1. He is SO chill and he is more apt to identify and defuse an issue rather than get into an argument about it.
2. He likes to read to me
3. He cries during a certain scene in a certain 'Horrible' web series/movie (M: DO NOT THERE WAS SOMETHING IN MY EYE!)
4. He's pretty much open for just about anything I pose to him and he will just willingly give away all his rights and powers to me!
5. He has a knack for making me feel how much he loves me.

Quote:
If you got to switch places with the other person for 48 hours, how would you spend your time?
M: Ok, I'm going to cheat a little and say I would not want to switch places with ANYONE right now, not even her, we are just perfect together how we are and I don't want to change anything about it!

D: I would spend a lot of time not knowing what to do, he is SUCH a sub and not dommy AT ALL! I'd probably employ a sort of service/care type of submission to take care of him still.

Quote:
That's all for now folk! I love the idea of a joint AMA. Asslvr and I may need to steal the idea once we are settled.
M/D: No problem, feel free to use the idea! We won't even charge a licensing fee.. we are cool like that!

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪