View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 08:30 AM   #11
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Mmkay, this one is all about time release mechanisms, cause there are a few little variations out there but here are my own developments. Got a couple of methods for you, unfortunatly all based around ice and it melting, so i'd recommend putting a towel or two down when you play. If you start moving away from ice i find things start getting complicated and/or expensive, but anyway here's what i have:

- Ice padlocks
- Ice bag
- Keys in ice

Ice Padlocks

These are a pretty basic concept that you've probably come accross before, they are very simple and very effective and they function in the place of normal padlocks except there is no key, you are merley unable to get free until an allotted time. All you need is:

-Suitably sized bottle
-Suitable rope, string, cord, leather thong or chain
-Water and a freezer

and from that you can probably already guess how it works, it's very simple, push the rope or whatever your using into the bottle, leaving a loop out the top, fill the bottle with water (but leave room for it to expand ofc) and place it uncapped in the freezer for the water to freeze around the rope. It won't come free again until the ice has melted. :-D

Now in this image i have used a leather thong as my 'rope' and i created a solid loop when i froze it then connected snaphooks to it, which kind of defeats the purpous beacause i could free myself where this used in restraints, i could have connected the chain directly to the thong beofre the water froze however, and put both lengths of chain in the freezer with the bottle and voila.. that connection reallly won't open until the ice melts. With a little forethought you could apply ice padlocks essentially any way you would apply regular ones and obviously the bigger the bottle, the longer your going to be there >:3

Here's an alternative whihc builds on the flaw with that last image, feeding the chain directly into the bottle.. this one hasn't been frozen yet however, but you can see how the chain can then be used in a number of ways, merley providing a loop like with the rope method or providing an inescapable cuff etc.

Anyway, that's the basics, once you get thinking about it i'm sure you'll all come up with all sorts of devious ways you could use these ;-) hehe

Saftey tip:
When using the chain and bottle technique.. especially when you have two lengths of chain coming from the end of your bottle, be sure to use a bottle with a very wide neck that the links of the chain can EASILY pass through. You do not want to risk the chain becoming entangled within the bottle as this could very suddenly make it very hard to escape.

Ice bag

Here's another design that is slightly more cumbersome but can be used in slightly different ways, i guess i can mostly see it being used as a way if binding both your hands to something above your head. (be it that your sat, stood, kneeling or laying flat on a bed)

You'll need:

- Ideally a canvas shooping bag (like those ones you can get from supermarkets and things these days) or possibly a tea towel or regular towel could be made to suffice
- your trusty chains and/or a metal O ring and rope
- lots of ice cubes

Okay so, this is similar to the stocking trick which i'm sure your all aware of; the idea here is you fill the bag with ice cubes, the handles are used to attach to whatever your attached too or to another part of your bondage set up and you pull the empty part of the bag (and handles) through a small ring. This can be either a metal O ring or a small loop of our trusty, versatile chains.. told you they were useful didn't i :P the ring or loop of chain is, in turn attached to your cuffs or whatever you want it attached too. Once your bound up you can't pull the ring off the bag untill all the ice cubes inside the bag have melted, you may also have to pull on your restraints to help squeeze some of the water through the thick canvas material of the bag. the pic is pretty self explanatory:

Unfortunatley i didn't actually have a canvas bag to hand, i couldn't find one, but they are usually knocking around, so i had to use a regular carrier bag, but the concept is the same.

There is nothing to prevent you using a regular carrier bag with at least a small hole in the bottom however it's not going to be as strong as a canvas one and i suspect most people could free themselves well before the ice has melted by breaking the plastic bag.

In the pic you can see i've made a very simple loop around the bag; as you tug on the chain your progress will be obscured until enough of the ice has melted, the handles of the bag could have another wider loop of chain or rope passed through them which is then closed around whatever your attached too, no getting free till the ice is gone ^^ The rope or chain trailing from the bag can be used to cuff you directly or can be attached to other lengths of chain or to other cuffs or the ends or centre of the spreader bars if you've made those. Again this is something that can be applied in a variety of ways.

Here you can see i have used a tea towel to create the same effect, if you can bind up the top of the teatowel effectivley you could use it in place of the canvas bag. In this image i have also shown how rope could be used to make the ring, although it's not as effective as a solid ring with a fixed size like the chain or a solid O ring, but it shows alos how cuffs might then be attached :3

The key concept is coming shortly :P

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 05-29-2011 at 10:15 AM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote