View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #4
Nortgasm

Default Thank you

Thank you both for seeing that. Yes I am very dedicated to it at this point but really hoping to find others (preferable one very closely) to share it with.

In the testing I did with the number generator. I ran through till I could end the denial and the first 3 went something like this:
Total of 457 days of denial 7 ruined orgasms 1 full orgasm converted to chance of release and failed the 50/50
Total of 798 days of denial 20 ruined orgasms 2 full orgasms converted to chance of release and failed the 50/50
Total of 276 days of denial 1 ruined orgasm successful release on first full orgasm converted
Those huge numbers in days of denial where why the ruined orgasms where in there. That being said I can see your point as well.

If I take out the chance of even a ruined orgasm though I will have to have someone calling the shots as I don't think my will can hold out that long by itself.

But if you say they are gone, they are gone. The only number that means anything on the 1-20 is a 1 now......A little daunting but I was already prepared for it happening. I do kinda wish I would get something else though. Mostly because I came up with it myself, and while I think it will do the job with about the right amount of evil It is just missing something if it did not come from someone else.

But I think I need to set a deadline that if no one comes up with other things or adjustments....or whatever then I will have to start working on my trap. I call it a trap now because I will likely be stuck in it over a year.

when do you all think the deadline should be?

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasm, Edging, Ball Busting, Masturbation Control, Long Term Denial, Moderate Pain

Willing to do: Anal, Slow Cock Destruction (will require additional info and commitment)

Limits: Permanent damage, Scat, Piss, Messy, Chance Of Getting Caught, Family, Public, Pics, Illegal, Diaper, Cross Dressing

[email protected]
Nortgasm is offline   Reply With Quote