Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #74
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Twentyone

Thank for the praise and also to those six people who voted on who they think should win. I don't want to give anything away, but right now it's pretty even, with two people having two votes, and two having one, with only one having none. Keep on PMing me your votes!
Chapter Twenty One
With the stakes so high, everyone was more nervous, more fidgety, and less talkative. Even Lola, who usually made about two snide comments per hand, was silent for this hand.

I was pretty confident about my chances of not losing, I got two nines in my first five cards and then another one in the three replacement cards. Would it be enough to win outright though? If so, what dare would I give?

As it turned out, I didn't have to worry about that, as Ella, who went first, laid down a near unbeatable hand, with three aces. Lola went next, and had a pair of queens as well as a pair of twos, and I showed my triple nines. Now it was between Anna and Jade. Jade managed to avoid losing two straight hands by having a pair of kings, and Anna, with a groan, laid down her losing hand of two fours.

Anna would receive her first dare, courtesy of Ella. I was trying to send telepathic messages to Ella, in order to convince her to give a dare somehow involving the showing of Anna's butt, and it worked! Maybe I was actually telepathic! Or maybe Ella also wanted a good look at that ass.

"Anna," she began, "We all liked that cute butt of yours when we saw it the first time. So I want to see it again. Can you please stand up, face your behind towards us, and then give it ten slaps?"

Anna looked embarrassed that Ella had pubically called her ass cute, but she complied without much delay. She turned away from us, trusting her round, perfectly shaped ass at us. She slowly reach her hand behind her and gave it a slight slap. Her butt, which wasn't as finely tuned as Ella's, jiggled when she slapped it. Sexy.

She gave it another slap, a little harder this time but still not that hard. It jiggled again, and now there's was a slight red spot on her ass cheek from the contact. She slapped it eight more times, each time her ass jiggling sexily and each time the red spot getting larger and darker.

Finally, after the tenth slap, she turned back around, showing us all once again her blonde pussy, and sat back down. She looked a little embarrassed, but also a little mad. She picked up the cards the dealt the next hand, clearly with revenge on her mind.

I had another good hand, two pair of kings and jacks, but once again I only came in second, this time to Lola who had three tens. Ella placed third with a pair of aces, and once again it was a battle between Anna and Jade for last place. This time however Anna managed to escape, and Jade lost for the second time in three hands.

She buried her head in her hands, clearly wondering how she had gone from still having her panties on to having to do a dare in the nude so quickly. Lola grinned, relishing the opportunity to give her first dare.

"Well Jade, I really like your breasts, as James said they are sexy despite their size. But the skin on them looks a little dry. Can you dampen the area around the nipples by, umm.... licking them."

Jade looked down startledly at her nipples, searching for the dry skin, before realizing that Lola had just been joking. She made a face, and then bent her head down.

She used her hand to try to bring her boob closer to her face, but they weren't big enough to move much. So she had bend her neck more and more, until her tongue finally caressed her nipple. It was an incredibly sexy sight, and I wish she had held that position forever, but alas, as soon as she made contact she pulled away.

But she then bent her head again, going down towards the other breast. Once again she had to stretch her neck to touch the nipple, and once she did it was again very sexy. This time she licked a little longer, doing a quick circle around her nipple before straightening back up.*

"Happy?" she asked Lola?

"No." Lola replied evilly. "The second one was good, but the first one you barely touched! I said wet it, not poke it."

Jade stared at Lola in disbelief. "Wha... You... Fine!"

She then bent her head down again, this time not just touching the nipple but moving it around with her tounge, circling it for a full five seconds, and then pulling back up. A few drops of her saliva were left on it when she pulled away, and she then proceeded to wipe them away, leading to some nice jiggling of her breasts.

"There." said Jade, not even bothering to ask if that was good enough as she picked up the cards and dealt them out again.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote