View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 06:52 AM   #5
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 4

James pays a visit, with John.

I went over to the table and chose a long heavy leather whip, a single long thick thong with a comfortable handle. I walked back to him to show it to the boy. This is what I've chosen to use, little master. Then I went behind him and started. I raised the whip in the air, way out and up, then down on his back. Kraaak. Then I walked across to the other side and did it again, this time hitting his back from the other side. Kraaak. Then again and again, from one side to the other, until he had six hits on each side, and twelve red welts neatly lined up on his back, just neatly divided by the thin shiny metal upright of the cross. John just stood quietly, watching intently.
Then I took the handle in both hands, and using the power of both my arms, I started applying the whip to his bum. The sound of the kraaak was louder and the welts were deeper. Again six on each side.

But I tired of the whip, so went back to the table and selected a long thick leather strap. After showing it to him, and enjoying his tears, I swung the strap high and wide in front of him and landed it on his chest. Whaaap.
Then again, the other side. Whaaap. And two more on each side. Then another six on his stomach. I liked beating his stomach because I know it really hurts and I could never beat the boys on the front of their bodies. With him, there were no rules. Still John gazed mezmerised at what I was doing.
Whaaap. Whaaap. Whaaap.
Until there were a total twelve red stripes on the front of his body.

I returned the strap to the table, and walked over to sit on the bench and rest. John followed me and indicated he wanted to sit on my knee. I let him and put my right arm around his soft warm shoulders, the left across his front, with my hand holding his waist. You were watching us from your cross, looking very uncomfortable hanging there.

John seemed apprehensive. "Are you all right John?" I asked.

"Yes Sir."

"Did you enjoy seeing little master getting beaten?"

"Yes Sir, but are you going to beat me like that?"

"No John, with you I'll do it differently. I want to hold you while I punish you. I'll do it over my knee, or with you laying down, always with my hand on you. Is that all right?"

"Oh yes Sir, that sounds really nice. Thank you, Sir."

"Now I just want to hold you while I rest a little."

I looked down at his little loincloth, which seemed to struggle to hold his erect penis.

"Your penis seems to be always hard, John. You must really enjoy this."

"Yes Sir. Uh... Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to touch it?"

"If you like."

"Thank you Sir, I'd really like that."

I played with the handkerchief and undid the little knot of the loincloth from his hip, and let it fall to the floor. Then gently touched the smooth soft skin of his penis. It was already quite large for a teenage kid, and obviously would be a really good size in a couple of years. The foreskin was neat and not too long, not quite reaching the tip of the head. I fingered it and pulled back the skin. The head was pink and smooth and clean. I stroked it with my finger a few times then covered it again with the skin.

I looked up to see his intent gaze, and thought I saw jealousy in your eyes.

"No doubt last night you were enjoying this boy, but tonight I'm the Master and you're just a worthless little slave. I'll enjoy the boy now, and let him enjoy you too, any way he wants."

"John, what would you like to do to him?"

"I don't know Sir. He was nice to me. I really like him, and you too Sir. I want to make you both happy."

"That's good John. But right now I want to start his punishment. I hope our audience can hold on there for a little while longer."

"Sir, it's very difficult to stay up there; it's uncomfortable and painful?"

"Well, I think he needs a little more time. Let's go to the table and get something for me to start with." We walked over and I selected a wide studded leather paddle, showed it to John, then we returned to the bench. I was getting warm and starting to sweat, so I removed my trousers and shirt and sat with only my briefs on.

I told John to stand on my right side and then bend over my knees. I helped him, pushing him forward until his head and shoulders were extended beyond my left leg. Then I held him with my left arm across his body, my elbow bent, and my forearm under him with my hand flat on his stomach, low enough that the tip of his penis was just touching.

"I'm going to spank you now with the paddle John."

"Thank you Sir."

I raised the paddle and brought it down on his bottom. Smaaack. I could see and he could see too, the spring of his cheeks as the paddle hit them and bounced. I repeated with the paddle a full six times, each time hitting a different spot on those beautiful bouncing cheeks. With my left hand I could feel his penis bounce too every time the paddle hit his bum. When I looked up at him I could see you staring enthralled at those pretty soft bouncing cheeks, with tears in your eyes. They were getting red. I laid down the paddle and ran my hand over his buttocks. They were hot, and the heat of them and the way they seemed to quiver under my touch, was exciting me tremendously. I could feel my dick pushing against the crotch of my briefs and John's stomach.

"Are you okay Jon?"

"Oh yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

"Do you think we should let our friend down from the cross now? Or would you like a few more with the paddle first?"

"He must be so uncomfortable there, Sir, but I'd really like more of the paddle please Sir."

"Very well then."

With that I moved my hand a couple of inches further down his stomach so I could encirle it around his penis. Now holding that rock hard warm boy dick in my left hand and the paddle in my right, I began again. I gave him six more hits, about the same locations as the first time. Then I surprised him with two more, these on his soft white thighs. The sting on the more sensitive thighs made his legs swing in the air each time. But he quickly settled them back down and apologised.

"Sorry Sir."

"That's okay John, you're being very good. I know the thighs hurt more."

"Yes Sir, but I really loved it there."

"Okay John, we'll get up now and see how the little master is doing."

We got to our feet and went over to him. I absent-mindedly wiped my left hand on my briefs. There was a little sticky liquid from the boy's penis and I was thinking to myself that the kid could probably ejaculate already.

Together we struggled with the cross until we were able to lower it to the floor, then looked down at him laying on the cross, still firmly bound, staring up at us.

"What do you think we should do with him, John?"

"Sir, I'd like to lay on top of him, if that's okay."

"Very well, John, you can lay on him and I'll get a strap and beat your bottom while you lay there."

"Oh Sir that sounds wonderful. Thank you, Sir."

I went over and got a small strap and returned as John was laying his body over him. He positioned his face over his, then lay his soft smooth cheek down on his face. His penis was against his stomach. I knew he'd be happy when I began to strap John and his penis would start to bounce and poke into his stomach.

I knelt beside him and began with the strap. I held his head and began with his upper back and shoulders. High in the air, then down hard. Thwaaack. The strap laid six hits on his shoulders and upper back. Thwaaack. Thwaaack. Then six on his lower back. Thwaack. Each hit left a narrow pink stripe behind. Finally, my hand on his lower back, I delivered the strap six times to his already red bottom. As I did this, he bounced considerably. I wasn't sure how much it had to do with the pain and how much it had to do with the feeling he experienced rubbing his penis against your stomach. But I enjoyed watching his bouncing cheeks, so I wasn't about to complain.

"Okay John, get up."

"Already Sir? Sorry Sir, I shouldn't complain."

"That's okay. We aren't finished. I want to use the cane on you now John."

"Really Sir?"

"Yes. Come with me." I glanced at his stomach when John got off you and saw the little sticky wet spot I expected.

John and I went over to the table and I selected the thinnest cane. I swung it in the air and it was very flexible and made a great whoosh sound.

"This is perfect. Would you like to lay on him while I cane you, John?"

"Oh yes Sir."

"Okay, but this time I want you to lay the opposite way, so your face is laying on his stomach. Now get over there and into position."

He got down and did what I had told him, and as I had expected, his penis landed in your face. The look on your face seemed to say you couldn't decide what to do with it. I didn't say anything but wondered whether you'd keep your mouth closed or make use of your tongue or lips. He covered your face entirely with his hips so to this day I don't know what, if anything, went on under there.

I got into position kneeling beside your head. I placed my hand firmly on his tailbone. Then I raised the cane in the air. Whooosh. Kraaak. It landed on his bottom, right over your face. I knew you'd like to see the thin red lines forming on his buttocks, but you'd have to be content with feeling the recoil of his body in your face with every hit. I continued caning his backside. Whooosh. Kraaak. Whooosh. Kraaack. He kept recoiling with each hit and then wriggling between hits. I didn't try to still him because I so enjoyed watching him move so much in pain. I decided I'd keep it up with the cane unitl he began to cry. Well, I still remember he took 13 hits with the cane before he began suddenly to bawl. I laid the cane down beside me and gently stroked his backside. Those cheeks were so red. Red from the paddling and the strapping, with the thin dark red lines of the cane on top, and they felt so hot.

I couldn't help myself from doing what I did next. I stood and removed my underwear, then swung one leg over your head and lay on top of him. My hard cock was nestled along the crack of his behind. I positioned my body so his face was against my chest. I was surprised when he opened his mouth and began to lick the hair on my chest. It felt so innocent and so nice. The heat of his burning buttocks under my hips was so beautiful, I can still feel it when I think about it now.

We all lay there for quite some time. Nobody was looking at a watch, so I can't say if it was a few minutes or an hour. Finally I knew I had to get up, and struggled to my feet, naked and hard. Come on John, time to get up.

He reluctantly pulled his body off you and stood up. Finally I got to see his penis in the flaccid state. It was soft. At the tip there was a drop of sticky semen forming and I watched entranced as it enlarged and finally fell to the floor. He blushed as I watched, then we both looked down at your face, at the sticky mess on your chin and cheeks. I was thinking he must have ejaculated at least partly into your open mouth, but as I said, I don't really know what happened under there.

"I'm sorry I did that, Sir, it was very bad of me to do that on him."

"Don't worry, I don't think he's angry. He understands there are some things men just can't stop from happening. I'm surprised with you on top of him it didn't happen to him too."

"Really Sir? Can I do it for him? Can I touch him and make it happen? Please Sir? And then I can do it for you too Sir."

"If you'd like to, I think he'd appreciate it. Go ahead." He knelt down and began stroking your dick gently. You were hard and had been most of the night, so I didn't expect it to take him long. He obviously wasn't experienced, but he was a teenage boy and they all know how to masturbate.

I watched him, knowing I was going to get together with this kid again and do all the things I have dreamt about. But as he was masturbating you, doing it so attentively, I looked at your face and saw there a look of pleasure.
You had been through so much that night, so much you hadn't planned on, but now you were happy. Then on an impulse I walked over to your head, stood over your face, and started to masturbate myself. Watching in turns your face and John's face as you and he shared your experience made me want to ejaculate too. So I continued to stroke myself, hard and fast. At the same time John was picking up the tempo.

Eventually I saw in your face that you were about to explode, and that made me ready too. Just as you cried out and your mouth fell open with ecstacy, I sent a heavy splash of semen into your face. It hit hard and was followed by a second smaller splash. I could see it all over your face, your forehead, your eyebrows, your nose, cheeks, lips, chin, slowly running down. I looked at John who was licking his fingers.

John, you have to clean this off the little master's face.
He slowly crawled up and licked my semen from your face.
It gratified me to watch him. Such a good boy.

It was very late, we all dressed to leave. I told them both that I'd see them both again.

I knew too that I'd see that beautiful boy alone one time, someday.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 04-17-2017 at 07:10 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: