View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 04:48 PM   #2
Dr Jones

Music Beam Part two

The continuation:

Hello Sweeties! So you are still with me? Fantastic, virtual hugs and kisses right at you! This is my first story and I promise you anything, this is absolutely true as it happened. This part ends the first night and the first time I had ever done dares or had sex in any setting other than those of a conventional amateur.

So I left you three years ago, with my boyfriend and I frolicking naked and tipsy in the stream at the bottom of our garden, at night, with another couple we had met earlier that same day.

As this couple would go on to become our dearest friends and regular dare companions, I would love to tell you of how it descended hereafter into an intoxicated four-way such has always been my fantasy, I have always wanted to try another girl even though I have never been attracted by them, and were I to advertise this other girl I would describe her as a true and perfect fantasy. Almost could she turn even me with her lithe sporting frame and positively electric personality and joy of life.

But I shan't deviate from the truth and the truth is still very much an improvement over an average person's Tuesday night. Really, it wasn't so far off this recurring fantasy.

When I say frolicking, I meant just that. The air was a nice temperature and the water too, cooling and very refreshing. Were we not moving about, hugging and making out (and not just with our respective partners!), splashing and playing chase, we may have soon fallen cold. It was that pleasing cold that hardens one's nipples and heightens one's senses to further boost the moment. We were all sufficiently tipsy and comfortable that the minor sobering effect of the coolness was barely a factor. And we had yet more alcohol with us.

My boyfriend is the kind that feels the need to go on long walks when drunk. He is a curiosity to be sure, but persuasive, and soon both boys were suggesting returning to the beach. I was far from convinced but the other girl seemed excited by the idea and I wasn't sufficiently adverse to the idea as to drag the chain.

I had yet to show the new couple my pussy, although the other guy had 'accidentally' brushed it with his hand when we were making out. I demanded my knickers and, as I had tossed them within reach of the patio lights, made my partner go and get them. He returned with both mine and the other girls' and hid them behind his back, making me pick a hand.

Soon I was drawing her knickers carefully up my wet legs, confident that regardless of which hand I had chosen, this would have been the outcome. Her knickers were a little tighter than my own and in my wetness (pun intended) their tight grip was something of a turn-on. A constant reminder that I was wearing another's knickers. They were lovely too, Victoria's Secret, and I made a note to look into getting a similar pair myself. Her and I could become matching-undie-buddies! I gather that's just a girl thing.

My own Bonds were made of a stretchy material so appeared to fit the other girl quite nicely despite her smaller waist, and I was pleased to see they were not so unsexy as I had envisaged, although she has the curves of an erotic guitar and could likely model anything and make them look hot. The boys remained non-plussed in their nudity and remained so as we set off.

I described earlier the beach as being a ten minute drive. Due to the rough and windy road and the availability of a more direct walking track along the stream, it was not much more of a walk, otherwise I would have been less willing. The distant crash of waves can just be heard from our house on a stormy night but the large bay we live in provides enough shelter that the sea seldom gets so rough.

No-one had seen us and the track was used infrequently and passes only two other houses. Walking naked to the beach, despite how long it takes, really wasn't such a risky challenge as it may sound.

Once we reached the sand-dunes, a large serpentine piece of driftwood snuck up on me in my drunken state and I squealed loudly, jumping up on my boyfriend's back and hitting him with the bottle of rum I carried in the process. He yelled, both at my squeal and jump and stumbled, sending us both crashing into the sand. Red-bellied black snakes are reasonably common in the area and deadly if they bite, although they generally avoid people and are no problem. Snake-shaped sticks bite even more seldom!

Inspired by my jump, the other boy offered his girlfriend a piggy-back ride and they ran off towards the now visible surf. My partner stood up and I jumped more carefully this time on his back and we took off likewise, an unspoken race. No-one can beat my boyfriend in a race but the others had a decent head-start. Still, with both boys pissed as galahs, it wasn't the fastest of races. Eventually, once we hit the soft sand between the tide-lines we pulled away cleanly and barrelled into the surf.

Again I lost the bottle of rum and we spent a few minutes searching for it before the other girl and I went to sit on the sand drinking it while the boys wrestled in the shallows, the moonlight glistening of their toned backs.

We'd had probably five or six shots worth each before the boys returned, a little sober from the much cooler sea. The other boy dared us girls to take off our knickers, literally our own, meaning that we girls would have to strip each-other. The other girl stood up ready but I demanded something in return. I made the boys kiss, the only combination of our lips yet to touch as boys can be touchy about such things and, not satisfied with their adorable awkwardness, I made them kiss longer with hands on each-other's butts.

Now there was no mistaking it and the boys had their game-faces on. I stood as seductively and stably as I could manage and bent to allow the other girl to remove her panties from my body. Wet, tight and sandy, it wasn't as easy or smooth as we hoped but they slid easily once past my upper thighs and pooled at my feet. I kicked them aside and blew the boys a kiss as part of the show.

I knelt behind the other girl and drunkenly tried to remove my own knickers from her using my teeth, achieving little more than a mouthful of sand. Giving up, I pecked her butt and began running my hands up and down her thighs, over her muscular behind and around her sides onto her abdomen, stopping just shy of her breasts, each time seeing the disappointment in each boy's face.

After the third such caress she lowered herself just as I was nearing her breasts, my hands sliding onto them. They felt every bit as wonderful as they looked, her pointed nipples digging playfully into the palms of my hands. I pulled her in to me, my front into her back, and I kissed her neck a couple of times getting a soft groan in return.

She turned and we made out, truly and passionately, our tongues deeply exploring each-other, waves of joy and unexplored feminine emotion washing through me as this girl and I pulled eachother ever closer, our breasts meeting in the middle, nipples occasionally catching and providing further sensual release.

The boys were playing with themselves in absolute amazement and when I saw them, my hunger took over. I turned to my boyfriend and tackled him to the sand. I needed his penis right then and there. I didn't care that the other couple could quite clearly see my freshly shaved pussy. No matter that the moonlight bathed the treeless beach providing considerable definition. No matter a pair of complete strangers were within touching distance. I needed him inside me.

The sand from the other girl's had transferred to my front but my pussy was thankfully free. I took my partner's penis in my mouth to provide lubrication and then thrusted him inside of me. It always hurt a little but I always slightly enjoyed that. It was a heavenly release I so badly needed after hours of stimulation and build-up.

For their part, the other couple responded likewise, the girl tearing down my underwear and leaping into her boyfriend's arms, and he gently lowered her to the sand with himself on top and entered her with similarly short preparation. She's a moaner and I swear it is the cutest little moan you'll never hear. We were both on edge almost immediately after his penetration and having them fucking in such close proximity and her little squeaks pushed me over in one of the quickest and most intense orgasms I have ever experienced.

My partner started to go as well as soon as I began to twitch and together we fell totally spent and in utter ecstasy and comfort in eachother's arms, the sand, still warm from the day's sun, the sea lightly rolling in, the stars glistening in applause.
We're a young hetero couple (27 f & 29 m) from Australia (her) & the US (him) living in tropical Queensland. We're musicians, creative & sporty. No longer very active on this site but still keen for a laugh! xx

Likes: outdoors, public, sailing, tennis, streaking, fun and alternative, drinking, exchanging stories and ideas, games, banter, sports bets

Maybe: pics, giving commands

Dislikes: anal, insertions, pain, messy, prolonged, salad, being submissive, cam, demanding people
Dr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote