View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 11:55 AM   #64
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Well, I'm back with the next thrilling installment of Sisters Sleepover TorD, but before that I'd like to thank everyone yet again for all the feedback, support and reputation I have received... not to mention the 'seal of approval' (cheers daredude861) !
I know that I say this before each part, but it really does help spur the writers on when readers take the time to give them credit for their work.

Anyway, without further ado...

Part XIII

Both Ed and I spent quite some time just looking at, and admiring, the bodies of these four girls standing naked in front of us with their hands on their heads. Sure, both me and Ed were also naked, and sporting erections, but that fact paled into insignificance now that we were in control of both the situation and the girls.

Ed then went over to the girls and encouraged me to follow. He reminded the girls that we were in complete control of them, and added, “but for now, I just want you to keep your hands on your heads whilst we feel your bodies.”

Ed started feeling my sister’s body, running his hands all over her breasts, ass and pubic area. I followed his lead, and began feeling Jo up. I was amazed just how smooth her skin felt under my touch. Although her breasts didn’t show much form of development, as I ran my hands over her chest I could feel the small mounds underneath.

I lowered my hands and stroked below her belly button, and continued the downward motion until I was stroking her slit. I was really turned on by now, and slid my finger just ever so slightly into her, making her gasp slightly and bite her lower lip. I didn’t want to push this approach too soon, so I ran my finger back up her body.

As Ed moved onto Claire, I moved across and began touching Bex. Although I had given her oral sex earlier in the evening, this strangely seemed so much more erotic. Again, I concentrated on the parts of her body that only the people she would be closest too would ever get to feel. As I moved my fingers around her slit, I noticed how wet she was, and this made me happy knowing that she was actually turned on by all of this.

Ed moved over and began touching Bex at the same time that I was, and even though my finger was only just inside her, I could feel her muscles contract as she was even more turned on by being felt up by two guys. Despite this, I moved onto Claire.

Claire was oldest and most developed of the girls, and I really took this chance to feel her breasts. Prior to tonight, my sexual activity was extremely limited, and most of the girls that I had seen had been between the covers of my magazines or on internet pages. To actually be able to feel almost fully developed breasts was amazing. I held them, softly squeezed them and stroked the nipple, that was already perked.
As with the others, I also took this time to feel between the girls legs, and again Claire was also very wet down there.

By now, Ed had moved onto Jo at the far end, and I stepped away from Claire to move onto the next girl. It was then that it hit me that the next in line was Sarah… my sister. I hesitated, wondering if I should go ahead with this… if I could go ahead with this. I had fantasised about her before, and now I had seen her naked. Actually touching her – intimately – was taking this game to a new level.
I looked at her, as if for approval, but she remained motionless. I glanced at the other girls, and they were looking back at me wondering if I would do it.
So many thoughts were going through my mind, but the most predominant thought was all the stuff that she had made me do earlier in this game.
I took another step towards her, and she still did not move. I slowly moved my hands towards her body – I had decided that if she had protested I would stop, but she did not. As my hands made contact, she took a sharp breath of air as if my hands were icy cold. They were not of course – in fact after the past few minutes of touching the other girls, my hands were positively warm and clammy, with a slight covering of juices from the others.
I ran my hands over her breasts first, looking directly in her eyes. She still showed no emotion as I gently squeezed and rubbed her nipples. I moved my hands to the sides of her body and held her for a moment, before running my hands down the contours of her body onto her ass cheeks. From there, I moved them behind her, feeling the crack of her ass, before returning my hands back to the side of her body.
Then, ever so slowly, I moved them towards her pubic area, her most private and sensual area. Still she made no protest, so just to be sure I whispered to her, “Are you ok ?”
She nodded, still emotionless, so I continued my journey and ran my fingers through her patch of pubic hair. I then moved them downward and along her slit. As with the other girls, Sarah was also very wet. I continued stroking for a short time, then started to slide my finger inside her. With the other girls, I had stopped just inside of them, yet for some unknown reason I pushed deeper into my sister. Again she took a deep breath of air as I continued sliding my finger in as far as it would, and then I just held it there.
I had a strong feeling as I held my finger inside my sister – part of it was sexual, yet I had felt that with Jo, Bex and Claire also, but the strongest feeling I had at that moment was a feeling of overwhelming power.
This night would come and go, and would never be talked about outside of this group, yet the knowledge of knowing this position that me and my sister were in now, with me probing her most sensitive area would live with us both for the rest of our lives.
As I thought about this, Ed coughed to catch my attention. He had now finished with Jo, and was just waiting for me to continue. All the other girls eyes were on us too, and as I looked up at Sarah again, we both blushed profusely. I quickly withdrew my finger, causing Sarah to gasp once more.

Ed wiped his fingers across his chest, leaving a shiny residue as he said to the girls, “Well, I hope that you enjoyed that as much as we did.”
Ed then turned to me and asked what we should do next. I suggested, “As we are both bald down there, I guess that they wouldn’t mind us asking them to shave too !”
Bex looked relieved at this request, as of course she was already bald so would escape this humiliation. Ed, on the other hand, looked pleased at my suggestion, although he added, “We could always get them to wax it off !”

“No way,” said Sarah, finally showing some emotion, “and besides, where would you get wax from at this time of night ? I sure as hell haven’t got any !”
“Razor it is then.” Ed replied, with a grin.

There was already shaving equipment in the room from earlier, as both Ed and I had to shave our pubes off. I did the girls the courtesy, however, of getting some clean water as the current bowl had a lot of hair floating in it. And, to prove that I was actually a nice guy, I even made the water warm – unlike the cold water that they shaved me with.
I went and got a new packet of safety razors from my cupboard, as the previous one was quite blunt by now.
“I have an idea,” said Ed. “To speed things up, I’ll shave Claire, Steve can shave Jo and, as she doesn’t need shaving, Bex can shave Sarah !”

I liked his thinking, and even Bex didn’t seem to mind. She lowered her hands from her head and shook her arms to get some blood flowing again – there’s not a lot worse than shaving with a dead arm !!

To their credit, none of the girls protested as we passed the shaving foam around and began rubbing it into their pubic area. I made sure that I rubbed it into Jo’s light growth very well, then glanced across to see Bex giving my sister an equal amount of attention.

Soon, all the girls – like me and Ed – were totally bald around their private areas. It was amazing how much younger they looked! The girls still had some shaving foam remaining where their pubic hair had been minutes before, and around the tops of their legs. I was about to get some fresh water, when Ed said to the girls just two words… “Shower time !”, and he began to motion them upstairs to the bathroom…

TO BE CONTINUED…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote