Thread: Fiction: Finally we meet!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 02:38 PM   #2
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

I get my bearings around the flat while talking to you, still tied up. First things first. Off to the bathroom. I take several enemas until I am certain I am clean back there.
I don't even think about putting my clothes back on. I came to be your play thing and give you release. I shout through the rooms where the chastity cage is that you wanted to put me into. You direct me to a box. I immediately open it. As long as I am still limp I take the chance and put it on.
This was easier than expected. Aaand click. The lock is closed. No key in sight. You know where it is. But I am now locked in.
I go into the kitchen to get something to eat and drink from the fridge. You just want something to drink. As I get back to you you immediately see me locked in chastity. You now know that I am yours. From now on you can do whatever you want with me. Once you are free. Your still veiny cock jumps at that thought.
I help you to your drink and start eating a sandwich. My free hand is again at your raging boner. Some of your cum on my face inadvertantly drips on the sandwich now and again but I don't care. You blessed me with it. It is great. My palm is now rubbing over the head of your cock sending all sorts of sensations up your brain. All I care about is that you are leaking again. Once I am done eating the fingers of my other hand explore the veins on the shaft of your cock. Slowly. All the while I am still palming your cock head. It is all squishy again from your previous orgasm and the new precum.
I now am feeling how that chastity thing starts to hurt as my cock wants to get hard as well. This is not what I expected. But it suddenly reminds me who is actually in charge here.
But why not tease you a little more. After all you are used to it by your mistress. I hope she likes me. Not letting you touch the great cock attached to your body. So cruel and yet so hot. But that is what I am here for.
But for now I let you be. I get on all fours in front of you to show you what you are owning now.
I trace a finger from my crotch up my butt crack. And in it goes. Up my ass, well yours now actually. But that would get to confusing throughout this story.
Only for a short while I am circling the finger inside my hole just to put in one more. And another. Now there are three fingers up my ass. I now do need some lube. I take my fingers back out, hold the opening of the lube bottle onto my ass hole and insert it slightly. A few slighty cold squeezes later my insides are all lubed up. Now some for my hand as well.
I don't hesitate and immediately put the three fingers back inside my ass. My now limp again cock starts dripping lube and precum. The fourth finger goes in. I start thrusting my hand ever so slowly increasing in speed. Turning left a bit, right a bit not long and I am as deep as my thumb permits. My ass is gaping now with every thrust. I start to suck in air involuntarily. Now completely out and in again in an ever increasing speed. My cock dripping in lust. My ass opening more and more in anticipation. Then I shortly stop. Run my whole hand over my ass crack lubing it all up.
All five fingers are now pointing the same way. Can I do it? What if I'd need a few more hours to stretch and rest. But to my own surprise I am in to my knuckles. Now the hard part. The thumb. I slighty twist and turn my hand, moaning in pleasurable but slight pain and suddenly my ass just sucks my hand in.
I let it rest there for a while. Out, out again, too much. I pull my hand out again. My ass now in the air gaping, my hands next to my head and shoulders on the floor.
I feel empty, but my muscles need a rest.
All you can do is watch the spectacle. Speechless, throbbing, leaking precum.
Again! I now have a way easier time to insert my whole hand. Here goes nothing. I slowly start fist fucking my ass. Slightly in, slightly out. Ever increasing thrusts. Not long and I am fisting my ass with my hand sliding in and out easily. Leaving a nice gape for you to look at.
I now form a fist, and it fits. I can get even deeper. My hand is now wrist deep inside my ass. I finally turn around to see you watching me, mouth wide open, your cock throbbing. I crawl the few feet over to you with my fist still in my butt.
My free hand now grabs your cock again. My mouth just swallows your cock head. My tongue playing with your cock head. Me sucking. My fist inside my ass. I hear you moan. I remove your cock from my mouth immediately and start stroking your cock in ernest again.
And again you spurt cum for me. And lots of it. Over my head onto my back, into my hair, onto my face. My cock is leaking considerably now. After what seems like hours of me enjoying your lust and you the afterglow, you tell me to untie a hand of yours. I was just about to take my fist out of my ass when you stopped me.
This one stays until I say you can take it out!

Oh boy, doesn't he know that this puts considerable pressure against my bladder and prostate? Literally. This is the most strangest and yet hot feeling one could have. I never had it just rest there.

I kneel in front of you now, with one free hand starting to untie one of yours.
Stay!
I keep kneeling. One fist in my ass, and one hand on my lap. Cum slowly running down my back, hair and face. Watching you untie yourself.
This is great?

-----
Wow .. a fast successor that was. Yet again:
What do you think? Let me know! Let it flow!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy

Last edited by Locked Puppy; 08-31-2014 at 02:56 PM.
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote