View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 04:44 AM   #40
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Just fun in the sun

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
5 Being naked is natural and quickly feels normal. However, it's very entertaining to watch other people blush and become self-conscious, seeing their nervousness and excitement. It's also fun to watch the general public watching and wonder if they secretly want to join in if they were braver.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)
4 I'm feeling like a potato currently and I'm not getting any younger, but I've started going back to the gym, and may return to my "gym bro" phase. There's still a long way to go, but I can already see improvements that leave me feeling good. It's great to have something to work on, but exercise is a hobby that consumes a lot of time.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?
I don't mind who sees me when I am naked, as long as they are not offended. With girls, I am happy to remain dressed while they get naked, I enjoy the perceived power imbalance. While having an old Japanese man grab my bare ass might not be my favourite thing, it still boosts my ego.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
I found that being naked in front of others was not a big deal. Enjoyed group activities where we were all nude together, WNBR, saunas, or river/beach. Any place where I won't be arrested or cause offense.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games.
Why not, any excuse to have fun with others.

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Dare
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Win
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? Win (and still do dares, to help increase the fun of the game and encourage others)

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?
Yes. I was surprised to see myself naked during the WNBR on a UK TV program.

7. Do you like to streak?
No need to run

8. What's your best exposure memory?
An Aussie girlfriend was dared to get naked in the car, then we had to stop for roadwork. haha

9. Do you post on exposure websites?
I've posted photos of others online, and seen random naked pictures of myself online

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?
As a teen, I went camping on private land and visited clothing-optional camping grounds. I enjoyed female friends in Brasil wearing (or not) tiny bikinis by the pool, during Carnival, at the river, or on the beach (happy to join in and help with sunscreen, etc). Later went on a number of outback/beach holidays in Australia and the Mediterranean with female friends where clothes quickly became optional.

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?
Yes, there is nothing better than introducing a girl to nude sunbathing CNC or wearing daring clothes (or lack thereof). It's even rewarding to just watch her grow in confidence as she goes from covering up with a large loose t-shirt to wearing form fitting sports bra and gym shorts.

12. What's your best example of being exposed?
Lots of people took photos, while I cycled naked through Central London on the WNBR, riding past iconic landmarks such as Big Ben, down busy Oxford Street, and past Buckingham Palace. It was fun being part of a big group of riders.

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)
No,not really

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?
Not for myself, but for others definitely

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)
Just have fun and not offend anyone.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote