Thread: Fiction: daughters fun
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 03:51 PM   #14
Joker50
Distinguished Member

The 4th part not quite as long....

Susie had Harry strip off his shorts when they entered the den. She had him lean face forward over the pommel horse that Jess had used to practice her athletics moves on but Harry and Susie had another use for it and whilst most other stuff had gone when Jess lost interest, the horse had stayed. Susie fastened Harry by his wrists to one set of legs and his ankles to the other set, his ass in the air. From a small box kept hidden away from Jess, well she hoped it still was, but, given what she had just seen she seriously wondered, she retrieved a ball gag and after telling Harry to open, placed it in his mouth and fastened it behind his head.
From the same box she took a bottle of grease and poured it over his ass.
Taking her time she slowly spread the grease around his ass in circles getting closer to his hole until it was all that was left. She pushed in her index finger and Harry moved as she entered him, a second finger soon followed.
‘Now Harry’ she said, ‘this is what Jess felt when she pushed the heel in to her ass.’
Susie took off her shoes and then pushed the heel of the left one into Harrys’ ass.
‘And this is what she wants you to do.’
Susie stood up on the horse over Harry and put her hands up on the ceiling to steady herself, then put her foot into the shoe and began to grind it hard against him.

‘Shit’ thought Harry as he felt his cock stiffen. ‘This is what Jess wants me to do to her! Fuck yes.’

‘I do believe, Harry darling, that you are getting off on this, you are not supposed to be enjoying it.’
Susie stopped grinding her shoe and jumped down.
‘Now let’s see to that naughty cock.’
Harry wondered what was coming but to his amazement Susie pulled his cock backwards, clear of the horse as much as was possible, stroked it and then placed her mouth round it and began to suck.
Five times she got him close to orgasm and five times she moved away, leaving him to wait again. On the sixth time she took a cotton bud and pushed it inside the head of his cock.
‘Now Harry, I know how much you love to be like this, but suppose I leave you here for Jess to find.’
She walked around the horse and put her pussy against his nose and began rubbing it against her clit.
‘Suppose I write this is your ‘master’ on your ass and leave you with a convenient cane for Jess to take it out on your naked ass.’
‘I am so fucking tempted Harry, you have no idea. But it was my stuff that slut played with and you, not me, will punish her.’
‘However, I will take that bet and join the site if she goes beyond whatever you think up for her but I get to see what it is first. So this is your gamble, will my alarm clock go off before Jess comes down or you stop being her master and slowly let her off the site in the way you said. ‘
‘Do you accept ?’

Harry weighed up his options.
Fuck, fuck, fuck, Jess finds me and I am a creep for the rest of her life or hope Susie makes it down in time. Against saying no more, he deci8ded he would trust to fate.

Susie could hear him making some kind of noise but it took her a while to figure out that he was saying coin.
‘Typical, Harry; leave it to others to decide.’
She fetched a coin from a bottle on a shelf and then went to release his left hand but he shook his head.
He moved his left hand and pointed so she put the coin heads up against the finger and he shook his head again. She turned the coin over and Harry gave her the thumbs up.
‘A’ he said through the gag and when she turned the coin over again, he said ‘B’, though to Susie, it was more hay and eee.
Susie stood up wiped the coin on her pussy so it was likely stick a little on landing and not turn over too much. She tossed it up.

It seemed to Harry it was in the air for ages before it landed on the floor, tails side up.
‘Fuck’ he thought, ‘oh well someone is going to have a laugh at my expense.’

Susie took the ball gag off.
‘Well Harry? What is the decision?’
Harry grinned; ‘I hope you sleep well my dear, label up my ass.’

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post: