Thread: Fiction: daughters fun
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 12:39 PM   #1
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Default daughters fun

I have been writing stories on and off for various women for which I have been paid in some very interesting pics. However I have always wanted to write for getDare but it had to fit into the site and a little of my fantasy. So I wanted a subject to write on and then today this came to me.
Down the road from me is a guy who has a stunning daughter, a gorgeous wife and he is proud of both and always has smile on his face. Then I thought, what if something more went on behind closed doors, mother and daughter are always dressed up or under dressed and this is the result. Where it goes will depend on how much feedback I get if any.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing, I have deliberately not described any of the characters so if you want Jess (the daughter) to be blond with huge tits she can be. Susie (the wife) can be a leggy red if that what you want and Harry (daddy) can be middle aged and balding or a Greek Adonis, you get the idea. I hope you enjoy it.

------------------------------------------------------

Jess sat and read the dare again. Then again in the hope it had changed, even though it was the same everyday as it had been since it arrived. She had pleaded, to no avail. ‘This is the dare set. You offered pictures, you do pictures,’ was all she kept receiving in reply to her messages.

Harry sat reading the paper, checking his watch. His wife was due home in about an hour and he had better get on with some food for her to eat after her day in the office. He hardly heard Jess come down the stairs.
‘Daddy’
He went to turn around.
‘No daddy, please don’t turn around.’
‘Okay.’
Jess breathed out.
‘You know at uni we are encouraged to join clubs, well I joined one of them early so I would know people. And I have to do an initiation task.’ She stopped, steadied herself then continued. ‘Anyway, I have to get you to do something for me, but you have to be blindfold.’
Please let him say yes and make this nightmare go away, she thought.
‘Why do I have to be blindfold baby, you know we have no secrets here.’
‘Please daddy, trust me.’
‘Okay.’ Harry blew his cheek and then said, ‘I don’t know you and that university. Ever since you got accepted you have worked so hard, we are so proud of you.’
‘I know daddy, now please just relax.’

Harry sat still while Jess tied the blindfold round his head. When she asked him if he could see he truthfully answered no. He felt her take his hand and then she put her phone into the palm of his hand and move it until she was ready. She checked the phone again and then switched on the video.

She looked at the dare, ‘Get a member of your family, preferably a male member to take the following ten pictures of you’ and then at the list.
1. Two pictures with your bikini on. Front and back view.
2. Two pictures of yourself topless, one with your tits fully exposed the second with you holding them
3. Two pictures of you naked, front and rear view
4. Two pictures with your pussy held open, one front, the other bending over holding your cheeks wide.
5. One picture of the male member taking the picture with his middle finger raised like he is touching your pussy.
6. Final picture is of his finger actually touching your pussy. For extra credit put his finger into your pussy.

The easy bit was the plan to video what happened and then cut it into good pictures. The next part had been persuading her daddy to let her do it, thus the blindfold idea. Once he was blindfold and the camera on she took her time making sure that the first six were done. She had chosen a blue bikini with tie strings so stripping would be easy and when it came to exposing her pussy she had been so carried away she had really gotten into it. Now she approached her father again.
‘Daddy you know how you give the finger to drivers who annoy you ? Would you do that with your left fist for me?’
‘Okay’, he bunched his left hand and extended the middle finger, ‘it is an odd request though.’
I know daddy but trust me, it is only a bit of fun.’ Jess walked over and arranged his hand in the camera, watching her tits and bare pussy in the view finder. She could see she was wet and wondered what he would think if he knew what was coming. She moved back and practiced the various distances until she was satisfied she had the best she could.
‘Finally daddy, I have to kiss your finger. Is that okay?’
‘Its weird Jess but if it makes you happy, okay.’
‘Thank you daddy, it will be brilliant, I said you were a brilliant have a go at anything Daddy. Here I go.’
Jess stepped forward, her nipples erect, her pussy wide and she held her daddies hand as she wiped her pussy along his finger.
‘That’s a very wet kiss Jess, are you alright.’
‘Sorry daddy I was nervous you would say no.’
‘I never say no to my girl, you know that.’
‘Yes I do daddy. I need to do it again, I think I missed the picture.’

Harry knew very well where his finger was but, he wasn’t going to tell his daughter he knew. He held his finger still as he felt her wipe it along her pussy for a second time and then he felt her move and his finger was in her pussy and then it was out and she was moving and he knew her mouth had replaced her pussy.
‘Thank you for your help daddy, count to ten and you can take the blindfold off.’
Jess grabbed the phone, her bikini and dashed for the door.
Harry counted out loud, ‘nine, ten’.
He pulled the blindfold off and glanced at the full length mirror outside the lounge door, his eyes adjusting in time enough to see his daughter’s naked ass disappearing from view.
Harry sat back, Susie, would be home soon and then there would be more fun to be had, but first he had to send her a text.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post: