Thread: Omegle
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 04:43 AM   #5
Mazi

Quote:
and the women aren't very interested in seeing penises.and the women aren't very interested in seeing penises.
well, have you ever tried not showing dick in first second when you meet some new stranger?

Quote:
How did you get the girls to watch you?
I mean, 90% of the girls there would swap you as soon as you do anything kink or naked. There are just too many men just hanging their things into the cam...
As I said, be original. I usually wear a girls underwear so every girl I meet will just burst in laughing for a while, thats also turn on for me. Or if they are not sure they will ask wheater Im m or f. Most of them will start to ask why Im wearing it and sometimes they will even ask to show them my penise. I usually ask them if they want to see more of how I punish or humiliate myself and as I said, about 90% of girls are interested.

Its really funny, for example yesterday I met some girls who begged me to not hurt myself, or later I met one who wants more and more, she even came up with ideas that I should punish my cock etc.

I guess that every 10th stranger I meet is a girl, well in most cases two or more girls.

I also tried chatroulette for a while yesterday. The amount of girls was pretty much same, but most of them is not interested in seeing kinky stuff at all.
Mazi is offline   Reply With Quote