View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 02:59 PM   #2
Owlrings90

1. Cried and why- Monday night. I'm a music major, and I messed up a solo audition pretty badly for some important people. I was so embarassed!

2. Masturbated- Last night. I was feeling a little doggish, and watched some "doggy style" humping, if you get my drift...

3. Had an orgasm- Last night! I can't deny myself, no matter how much I want to try it. Not enough will power I guess.

4. Squirted during orgasm- Only once a long time ago, through a pretty pair of lace panties. It was just a little, but I was so into it!

5. Slapped another person in anger- Gosh, probably years. I got slapped a week or two ago, that was a little awkward for me since it's a huge kink for me. Straight in the face too! I masturbated as soon as I got to a bathroom!

6. Had sex- Never I'm too busy and too into intimidating.

7. Went commando- This morning for the first time actually. I was wearing leggings and was going to do laundry when I realized I had an awful panty line. Didn't feel like wasting time, so I took them off and went on.

8. Submitted to another person- Unfortunately, IRL, not for a while. Not in a while online either, actually.

9. Felt the need to be controlled- Right now! I need some controlled play.

10. Looked for a master or slave- I haven't actively looked in a while.

11. Slept all night with another person- Never

12. Sent somebody a pic of yourself naked/partially naked- Posted pics on XHamster just today actually.

13. Felt despressed- This weekend. I was comparing my life with other musicians I'm going to school with. Threw a little pitty party.

14. Felt violated- I don't think ever?

15. Got angry with an online contact- Yesterday! This asshole kept messaging me on another account, begging and demanding that I do cam with him. When I refused, he called me a cunt and a man and when I told him to leave me alone and stop commenting on my pics, he told me that I obviously liked it. I blocked him.

16. Did some roleplay- I'm not sure.

17. Lied about completing a dare or task- Only once. Somebody told me to fuck my ass with 200 strokes in and out, cane my asshole, and then do 100 more strokes. It was the first time I had ever done anal besides a finger or two, and I was crying and really uncomfortable by the first 150. I stopped and masturbated, but told him I had finished everything.

18. Had cybersex- Maybe 2 years?

19. Felt sexually frustrated- Right now!

20. Wished you could be more open or honest- Not sure, really.

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote