View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #8
diaper_puppy1

So, tonight was our first play date. We started the day off as a panty-day as per the rules Miss Ali has laid out for me. So I wore my purple panties and I just can't begin to describe how much I love doing that! It's so feminine feeling and rebellions, wearing feminine underwear in public! Tonight, I had to put on a fair bit of body writing. I also got my collar, and so have had multiple marks of Miss Ali's ownership on me tonight! I quite enjoyed marking myself as hers.

For our actual play time, we're focusing on diaper play. I've had about 1.5 liters of water over the past few hours and feel now about fit to burst. Miss Ali won't let me relieve myself yet, however! She also has had me tie my legs to the bed, immobilizing me as a sign of me being her pet. We also covered safe words tonight, which is a step I greatly appreciate as it shows that she cares about my safety and my security. I can't wait to see what she has planned for me for tomorrow! I have to admit, going into this I was afraid of shaving, but I think now I may be willing to try some.

I have to admit, having her direct my diaper play is incredibly fun for me. I love wearing diapers. I love everything about them. They're so thick and warm and safe and they put me in such a wonderful sub-space. I'm quite happy to have Miss Ali put me diapers, and force me to use them whenever she wants me to.

I am quite excited to share my first photos!

Thank you Miss Ali for our wonderful time tonight!

Your Most Grateful Slave

Limits: Super-public, blood, eating weird things.

If anything isn't in there, it's probably something I'm willing to try

20/M/Bi/US
diaper_puppy1 is offline   Reply With Quote