Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #19
FLCL

Chapter 7

For many girls, this dare may not have been such a big deal. But Lindsay was a virgin, she was still clearly uncomfortable in her body, and I was here.

"You guys!" Lindsay appealed to the rest of us.

"You have to do it Lindsay," instructed Rachel.

Lindsay glared at me, "This is all your fault!"

I defended myself, "I seem to remember you making a rule that caused me some embarrassment. You remember, it was part of your plan."

"That wasn't even my idea! ... Ugh, whatever," Lindsay surrendered.

She took off her glasses and stood up. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off over the top of her head. She was wearing a sexy peach colored bra with white lace trim. As soon as her shirt was off, she held her right arm across her breasts, hiding her cleavage. Her creamy skin and slender physique were very sexy.

Next, it was time to remove her shorts. She tried to remove them with her left hand, keeping her right arm in front of her cleavage. She pulled the left side of the waistband down to her knees, but the right side was stuck on her hip. Lindsay wiggled her hips back and forth. It was sexy how shy she was with her breasts. They weren't large, but they were very hot. They looked very good with the rest of her body.

Eventually she became frustrated and gave up on the one handed approach, pulling her shorts off with both hands and revealing cheeky panties that matched her bra. Then, she sat down quickly and pulled her knees up to her chest so her body was hidden behind her legs. Her shyness was really turning me on, something she couldn't have known. Still, I didn't want her to be on edge, so I told her, "Lindsay, you're really hot!" Lindsay hid her face behind her knees, but not before I caught a glimpse of a smile.

It was my turn, so I rolled the die. It landed on a 3 and I took my sips. Next, Rachel rolled a 6 and announced the new rule, "From now on, any time you roll a 3 you have to take off an article of clothing."

"Even me?" asked Lindsay.

"Yep, even you," answered Rachel.

Lindsay rested her chin on her knees. She didn't bother to argue. After that, Dakota and Sarah rolled a 1 and a 2 and took their drinks. Lindsay's bad luck streak continued when she rolled a 3. "I can't believe this!" she cried.

Lindsay waited a moment and contemplated her options: bra or panties. Which could she more easily conceal? Which would be worse for the rest of us to see?

Last edited by FLCL; 08-20-2012 at 03:43 PM.
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote