Thread: Fiction: The Experiment
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 02:03 AM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

The next few weeks at school were difficult, I got called a fag a lot and random people would slap my ass. 4 out of 5 times, my dick would get hard after a slap, which was annoying but hot at the same time... I couldn't believe the first time that thought passed through my mind!

Later that semester was the beginning of sex ed. I was of course volunteered against my will to be used as an "instructional model". I wasn't surprised at this point when I was told that.

When I walked in for the first class I was immediately told to lay on a table at the front of the class. The teacher began showing the class what a flaccid penis looked like. I got hard pretty fast after she said that so it was only a few seconds before she showed off my hard on as an erect penis. She then began to show the class how to roll a condom over your erection.

Her name was Miss Katy. She was one of the hottest teachers in school. Very skinny with A cup breasts, but a tight little ass like you wouldn't believe. For the first time I was actually pretty excited about the study. I'd always had sexual fantasies about Miss Katy and here she was rolling a condom over my boner. I couldn't help but let out a breath of air and a small moan, it felt really good. She spent the remainder of the class playing with my balls and cock and showing the class the male anatomy... mine. The class was allowed to look up close and touch. I was in heaven.

She took the condom off and turned to the class, announcing that the next part of the lesson was male masturbation. I immediately turned red but she told me it was alright, it was educational. I put my hand on my now rock hard cock and began to stroke off as she went into detail about self pleasuring for both genders. I came close to cumming and stopped. She asked why and I told her because I was ready to blow. She turned to the class and told them that they were about to view male ejaculation and told me to continue. I was so horny at this point and wanted to shoot my load, so I continued to stroke until I blew and came all over my naked chest in front of the whole class...

The lunch bell rang and teacher reminded everyone to be back to class after on time so we could go over penetration. She handed me some paper towel and told me to get cleaned up and hopefully I'd be ready for the next class.

I thought to myself, I get to penetrate Miss Katy, you bet I'll be ready!

to be continued....

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote