Thread: Non-Fiction: My Sister Meets My Mistress
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 11:16 AM   #11
Legs4Days

Thanks to all for the support as not to keep you waiting
Part 4!
We all got into Alex's car. Me and Jess sat together in the back again. We pulled out and chatted along the way. Nothing to extreme just he same usual bs talk. But 5 mins into the ride I felt a light buzzing coming from the vibrator. Its nothing to bad but it does do enough to start to turn me on more then i already was. I look over at Jess and she is smirking and pretending not to look over at me. I grab my remote and switch it to 4. She gasp and I turn it back down to zero. I stare at her but she doesn't stop mine. So i flick it to 4 again. Once again another gasp from Jess and she puts her hands on the back of the passenger seat. I turn it off. She looks at me and I feel the buzzing get much stronger. So much so that I bite my lip to silence the noise trying to escape my lips. Then she turns it off as well. I look up and notice Alex looking at as through the rear view mirror.

She laughs. "You kids. Now until I take those vibes out of you, you ARE allowed to cum." I get excited. It had been a few days since Alex let me orgasm last. " But. Who ever climaxes the most will get a punishment after we get back. "

Me and Jess both tense up. I think we both feared but were curious as to what the punishment would be. We get to the mall a couple mins later with no other incidents.

Alex gets out first followed by me and then Jess. Jess and I both pull down our dresses more after the care ride made them ride up more. Though I now realized an issue. Every time I pulled down on my dress it would also pull down on my boobs revealing more cleavage and a small bit of my bra. I look over and Jess's dress did the same though her boobs were bigger thus showing off much more. Neither of us adjusted though. I guess we both figured it was better to show off our boobs rather then our underwear (Which was damp in the front from ice and.. other things)

As we are walking up to the mall doors the buzzing comes back for a second then stops as I see Jess putting the remote into her hand bag. She winks at me and I stick my tongue out at her. The three of us walk down the mall and stop in at a couple stores along the way. At one of the stores we stopped at Jess was talking to a sales person about buying a shirt. I pulled out the remote and clicked it to 3. Her body shook and her head swung around on her shoulders. It probably just looked like a nervous tick to anyone else but me and Alex knew what had happened. Alex smiled at me and I turned off the remote.

"Are you having fun?" she asked me
"Yes mam alot of fun thanks." I kiss her. We both smile.
Jess returns back to us with her new shirt.

"I am going to kill you." She says looking at me with a smile.

I cover my mouth to try to silence the laughter. We all laugh it off and keep walking down. At one of the larger stores (J.C penny i think it was but don't quote me on that. ) and after a bit of shopping Alex brings us and some clothes into the largest changing room. She reaches into my bag and pulls out the remote.

"Okay Jess. Sit on that bench and enjoy the show. Dont do anything else! " I see her hit something on the remote as Jess sits down. Going off her reaction. It was probably a 4-5 on the remote.

Before I could even ask about the show. Alex grabbed my head and pushed in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and our lips locked. She tasted like lemon something i didn't notice in that first kiss. We fell onto the other bench in the dressing room Alex on top of me. She reaches down the top of my dress and under my bra and begins to grope my right breast. Her hand feels so soft yet firm. Our tongues begin to dance as I hear a faint moan to the left of me. I peak out my eye and see Jess sitting there,her legs spread apart a little and both her hands are grabbing her own breast and she breathes heavily and moans slightly. She is so amazingly sexy. I lose focus on her as Alex pinches my nipple and rubs my pussy through my panties. My hands wander. I try to slip my hand into Alex's pants but she slaps it away. So then I begin to just rub her kitten through her jeans and undies. She stops kissing and moans slightly then looks down at me with an almost evil smile. We begin to kiss again. Jess's moans get louder and louder.

I start to moan through Alex's lips as she keeps rubbing me more and more. I keep rubbing her through her pants to as the spot I'm rubbing begins to feel more damp. Then after a couple more seconds of this. Jess lets out one loud moan and her arms fall to her side as her body goes limp. Alex stops and looks at her.

"Well that's one orgasm for Jess"

End of part 4!

You guys still liking it? Would you prefer I write longer parts but write them less frequent or short parts (a little shorter then this section) and update it almost daily? Or should I just keep doing what I'm doing xD Let me know below! and as always <3 you!
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Legs4Days for this post: