Thread: Non-Fiction: My Sister Meets My Mistress
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #2
Legs4Days

Idk how much demand there is for this but yolo.

Part 2
"what do you mean?" I say in a haze of confusion.
"I want to try it! I want that to be me! I want to be helpless and be getting that kind of attention. You seem to enjoy it..But also. I want to try the other side. I want to tie you or someone down and see what i can do to them and what they will beg me to do to them." She says with an evil tone and almost evil smile. "Please!"
"I don't. Why don't you have a guy friend from school do it or something? Im sure any of them would love to. "
"First of all I don't want that kind of reputation around school and secondly I want someone who I can trust and who knows what they are doing. Please Sahara! Ill do anything!"
I think for a couple seconds. I guess it would be scary asking a stranger. "Fine Ill ask Alex about it it but no promises okay?"
"Yes thank you!"
"Now can you get off me?"
"Well actually." I hadnt noticed but she had undone my shorts and had slipped her hand down the front of them. "I still owe you one after Jenga" Her hand slips under my panties and she rubs my wet pussy.
I bite my lip but resist. I wasnt supposed to orgasm without Alex's permission. "Sorry another time please Jess. I need to text Alex"
"Fineeee. Your loss though." She pulls her hand out quickly making me gasp. She licks her fingers "Can't wait" she says with a wink then leaves.

I lay on my bed and try to regain composure before flipping over and texting Alex. She had known about the Jenga incident.I told her once we got back together. She thought it was funny and said she was proud of me for it. I explained what had happened and told her Jess wanted try BDSM. After a couple minutes she replied:

Together? Like all 3 of us?
Yeah I think so!
How do you feel about it?

I didnt exactly know how to respond. She was my sister after all. But she did seem eager. Eventually the devil killed the angel on my shoulder.
I think it could be fun if you're up to it.
After a few mins... Okay whats her number
XXX-XXX-XXXX So are you in?
We will see but i think it could be fun >: D
That was it for that day and I didnt hear much from Alex till Wed night, She put all three of us into one group chat,
Okay pets Ill pick you both up tomorrow at noon.Just bring a change of clothes and telly your mom ill have you back by Sat morning
Yes mistress
(Did Jess just?) "Yes mistress" is all i said in the chat.
I texted Alex separately
Did Jess become your slave?
See you at noon S
I didn't bother asking Jess. Part of me wanted to keep it a mystery anyways. That night I laid in bed thinking about what they must of talked about. I woke up at 9. Showered and bumped into Jess heading down the stairs.
"Excited for today?" I asked shyly
"More then you know!" she said as we both went down stairs.
We just watched TV and didn't say much and noon sneaked up on us. We both got text at the same time and wemt outside with out backpacks.
"Both of you in the back!" Alex yelled from the window of her car.
"Yes mam" we both said and jumped in the back.
I noticed Alex was wearing the same outfit that she was the day i met her. Green and black corset and jeans with holes ripped in them. She adjusted her mirror to see us.
"Okay girls tops off. Now!"
I hesitated but Jess seemed to start to take her shirt off.
"I'm kidding! how are you guys?"
We all chatted as Alex drove us to her place. Nothing to serious just chatting about our lives and spring break. We get to Alex's place in about 20 mins. Despite her look Alex came from a more wealthy family and she was the only kid. She told us on the ride that the parents were gone for the week and that we would have the place to ourselves. .

We walk inside and drop our stuff/ take off our shoes and Alex goes to the kitchen.

"Want any drinks?"
"No Im good"
"You sure? You might need fluids."
I swallow nervously
"I'll take a water. "
"Same"
After about a minute she comes out with 4 cups of water. Me and Jess take one each and Alex drinks from a third.
"Whats the fourth for?" Jess ask
"Funny you ask. Okay ladies now get down into your undies. Lets see those bodies. "
End of part 2
Let me know below what you think! Should I keep going or quit while I'm ahead? Until next time <3 you!
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote