View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 04:45 AM   #25
Big_Mike
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by undiefree View Post
you got a sharpie?

take turns body writing on each other. you get to write one thing on an exposed part of the body..and it can be as mean about the other person as you like. "what saggy tits you have" etc

BUT everytime you write something mean, you have to remove an item of clothing...then they get the pen

good way for chicks to be brutally honest with each other...game ends when you're both naked or one of you cries

PS...you might want to have some exposed skin that you can cover up tomorrow to start off with. dont want her writing on your hands/face...sharpie doesnt wash off so good in a hurry. I know....I still have a smiley on my ass from a dare 3 days ago
If you're just worried about being cruel, do this dare but write nice things instead, maybe write compliments on the body parts you like of hers and vice versa.

Also you could both switch phones for one hour and text people pretending to be the other person.
Big_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote