View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 02:35 PM   #35
JulieString

Default report

Here my report for 10 - 3. I do it on friday but have to wait until Sandy respond to me for the next part before sending my report.

I have find a public washrooms not too near from home but it was difficult to find one with shared bathrooms. Finally I find in a rest area a little store with a shared bathroom. It seems to have some people who come inside regulary.

So once I find it I go in a toilet stall and masturbate through my black lace string. I do it until I cum, making my string totally wet of my juice. Then I remove it, and wait until I don't hear any other people inside the toilet.

I search quick if I see a coat hook but there isn't so I let my string on the edge of the lavatory before leaving.

I don't return hom while I wait the 3 hours, I do some shopping. When I come back 3 hours later, I was very nervous. For some reason. First the men can recognize me or some people can have give my string wet from my juice to him. And more important, if I don't find it again, I'll had to do another dare very risky. But the men don't tell me something. I was relieved until I don't see my string inside. I search everywhere but don't find it at all. To be sure I go talk to the men of the store to ask him if someone give him "the object I lost", but he tell me that nobody give him anything find inside the toilet today...

So I PM Sandy to ask her to roll for me in the category 12 and she roll for me a 4...

I'll search for a strip club bar who do amateur night for the next part of my dare.

Likes: Dice dares, sex, pregnancy risk, orgasm control, edging, deep throat, hypnosis
Dislikes: (but not totally against) anal, public, light pain
Limits: pic, hard pain, scat, pee
JulieString is offline   Reply With Quote