View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 08:47 AM   #6
Shawn

All of it is too long for one post so heres the second half.

Before I finished I switched Beth and Danielle so I was having sex with Danielle while Beth was being eaten out. Danielle had an orgasm, so I told her to eat out Beth while she sucked me off. I had them both lie down on the bed and was giving each of them a few pumps then would switch to the other. Beth looked loser to climaxing so I told her to eat Danielle out. I brought beth to an orgasm and was close myself. I continued going until I finished, and it gave her another orgasm.

I let them have a cold shower after we finished up. When I let them out I blindfolded them and handcuffed them to the bed to make sure they didn't go anywhere then took a nice warm shower myself. When I got out of the shower I let them free and told them to put thier skirts on, and use coats as tops. I let them zip the coats up fully since I was in a good mood. I brought them to the park, and took both of their skirts. I told them to take my cellphone and wait for a call. When they got the call they were to get back to my house. I walked home and called them when I got there. Danielle got back first, followed by Beth. Beth told me that Danielle had cheated and moved to the edge of the forest before the cellphone rang. I asked Danielle if this was true and she said yes but she was sorry, and didn't think I'd find out.

Since beth didn't listen to me I was pretty mad at her and told he she would be punished for not respecting me. As a punishment I made her put on the skirt, and the slutty shirt where you could practically see her breasts. When sje was dressed like this I told her to go on MSN and tell every guy on her list that she had a webcam for today one by one. If a guy told her to go on the cam she would have to, and if he asked her to flash him, she would have to. If the guy just asked her to go on cam she would be wearing one a skirt with no panties and would have to move around a bit to make sure that the guy would get an upskirt of her.

When we got on her MSN she wasn't allowed to do this quickly, she had to ask one guy, wait for a response, then go to the next. Whenever she wasn't on cam with someone she had to keep my dick he her mouth. The first guy didn't ask her to go on cam, but the second guy did. After she got on cam I told her to move around, and she listened. After she moved and exposed herself, the guy asked her to flash him. The guy didn't talk much after that, so we went on to the next. It took about 10 more guys until one asked her to go on cam, some were away, and others just didn't ask. We were over half way down her list now, and this guy asked her to flash him before I even got her to move. About a min after that this guy asked if she'd flash him again and she did. He then asked if she'd take of her shit for him, and she of course did. He then asked her to start playing around with her breasts, and she did. He wanted to see how far he could take this, and asked her to remove her skirt. She did, and he didn't say anything for a while. We were about to move on, but then he asked her to finger herself, and he just watched her. She stayed on cam with him for a while, but he didn't ask anything else so we stopped with him and moved on. After that she just had to flash a couple of people.

Next I decided to order food, so we called a Chinese place and they delivered it to us. We ate and I didn't made them do anything. When we had finished dinner it was around 8:00 and dark outside so I brought both of them back to the forest. Since it was dark out and not as many people would be coming onside I decided to to play some games with the girls. I played a type of hide and go seek where they were both nude, I hid and the first one to find me won. I also played one where I hid one coat and one skirt, they would have to find the clothing and be allowed to wear it. We were here for a while, then I told them to go hide naked, and the first one I found would be the loser. I would find the first one, and then they would help me find the second. When I found the second I would make the first suck my dick for a while, or make them walk outside the forest. Just something small for them being found first. We were out doing this for at least 2 hours, and they were nude basically the whole time. I brought them back it was like 10:30 or something, wasn't really paying attention.

We got back to my house and I brought both of them back upstairs. I got them both to lie down on the bed, and I started to fuck both of them. I didn't know which one to have sex with so I decided to play one last game of the night. I took a dildo, and hid it outside. The first one to bring it back to me would win. Beth was the one that brought it back so I told beth to lie down on the bed. I told her to use the dildo on Danielle as I had sex with beth. Danielle climaxed, but I told beth to keep going. Beth was the next one to climax, but I kept going until I climaxed. We had all climaxed within 5 or so mins of each-other. After this we all took a nice warm shower together. and instead of sleeping on my bed with them I decided to go get a sleeping bag. We all got inside the sleeping bag, nude and opened a window so it wouldn't get too hot. In the morning we decided that I would still be able to be master for the day until they had to go home. Of course, I remember that day, but since this is already long enough, that'll be another story. I hope you enjoyed.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote